Are you allowed to bring your Pet to Disney Wilderness Campground?
Yes! If you will be bringing your Dog with you to Disney World, you might want to take a look at the Disney Wilderness Resort Campground Pet Policy. At this time, the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground is the only Resort in Disney World allowing your pet. Take time to look at the list of conditions required to meet in order to bring your fuzzy little friend.
Pet Policy at Wilderness Campground
When you book you campsite, be sure to let them know you are bringing a pet with you. Only certain hookup locations are available when you bring your dog. There is also a small additional fee if you bring your dog with you.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Disney Wilderness Resort to see if any Pet Friendly Policy changes have been made.
Pet Policy Requirements at Disney’s Wilderness Campground
Things you need to know:
All Pets must:
- be in good health
- be kept on a leash 8 foot of shorter
- be a dog only
- be in a climate controlled RV Pets are not allowed in Pop-Up Campers or Tents
In order to bring your pet:
- Must let the front desk know at check-in
- Pay an additional nightly fee
- must be supervised when outside of the RV
- not allowed in Restaurants, Pool Areas, Game Rooms, or other public spaces
- Waggin’ Trails Dog Park is available to let your pet roam free
- Many trails are available for on-leash pets
- must pickup after your pet and dispose of droppings properly
If your pet causes issues with other guests, Disney has the right to ask that you place your pet in an off-site kennel.
Service Animals are Welcome at all Disney World Resorts. Since they are for Service they do not fall under any of the terms of the Disney Wilderness Resort Campground Pet Policy.