The Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando Swimming Pool is not the first thing that you will think about when you are planning your trip to Universal Studios but the kids will be grateful is has so many . The Hard Rock Pool is unique in that, they have underwater speakers throughout the pool so you can feel and hear the music even when you are under water. This large 12,000 square foot pool has something for all ages.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Water Slides: 1 long 260 foot Twisting Water Slide at the Family Pool
- Lazy River: no Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: Shooting Fountains and Zero-Entry to the main Pool
- Towels: Located around the Family Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: Access is available to all Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Guests
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty at all times the Water Slide is open. Please check with the front desk to verify these times.
The older kids and adults will have hours of fun roaring down the slippery, twisting 260-Foot Water Slide. It is so much fun that it will be hard to pull away and do all of the other plans during your trip.
Kids Splash Pool
A Zero-Entry section of the pool makes this a great place for the little kids to play and splash without worrying about their safety getting in and out of the pool. The kids will have a blast with the fun of splashing fountains.
There are 2 Hot Tubs located around the Family pool for the adults to hop in and enjoy
White, Sand Beach Volleyball
A White Sandy beach is located beside the water slide and also has a full, sand volleyball court to play on.
Additional Pool Activities
Daily Activities like, Ping Pong, Pool Basketball, Rock n’ Roll Trivia Contest, Arts and Crafts and a Dive-In Movie
Pool Concerts and DJ Days
During the main seasons there are activities by the pool with Concert Nights and DJ Days. Rock out and have a good time by the pool while this is going on. Check with the front desk for additional details.
There are a limited number of Cabanas located around the main pool for your daily pampering. Get your cabana rented early, they go fast.
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat Screen TV
- Refrigerator with Water and Soda
- Fruit Bowl
- Upgrades available to a Themed Cabana “The Yellow Submarine” or “Stevie Wonders Musiquarium”
- Kiddie Pool in the same area
- Daily Activities like, Ping Pong, Hula Hoop and a Dive-In Movie
- Make Reservations early because there are a limited amount of availability
The Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Swimming Pool Information
Enjoy a Rockin’ Good time at the BeachClub Swimming Pool with you family when taking your vacation at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando Florida. This is a very beautiful place that has a number of water fun activities that are great at each age.