Staying at this Deluxe Universal Orlando Resort gives you more than just early entrance to the park. The Loews Royal Pacific Resort Dining has many different dining options with plenty of restaurants and bar locations to accommodate any age guest. Give each one a try and see which one is your favorite.
Restaurants at the Royal Pacific Resort
Islands Dining Room
Get a taste of the Islands when you visit the Islands Restaurant Royal Pacific Orlando with a unique tropical setting and casual fare. Enjoy a large breakfast buffet in the mornings and delicious Dinner entrees at night.
- Open Daily for Breakfast and Dinner.
- Casual Attire
- Character Breakfast each Sunday
- Reservations are Recommended and can be made through OpenTable Islands Dining Reservations
- Reservations can also be made by phone: 407-503-3200
Emeril’s Tchoup Chop
If you are looking for a more fancy dining experience, drop the kids off at the Loews Loves Kids program for the night and enjoy a dining experience like no other at the Royal Pacific Orlando Emeril Tchoup Chop restaurant. From the time you enter to the time you leave, you will be taken care of by a large wait staff ready to meet your every need. Everything on the menu is special and it might be worth stopping in a couple of times during your stay. Styled after his main restaurant in New Orleans, Emeril wanted to bring a flare of the “Big Easy” to the Orlando area.
- Open Daily for Lunch | 11:30am – 2:30pm
- Open for Dinner | Sunday – Thursday 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Open for Dinner | Friday – Saturday 5:00pm – 11:00pm
- Business Casual
- Reservations can be made at 407-503-CHOP (2467)
Jake’s American Bar
Following the theme of an Island Hopper Bar, com to Jake’s American Bar where the drinks are great and the conversation is even better. You can even get some lunch, dinner or just pickup some appetizers and your favorite adult beverage.
- Open for Lunch and Dinner
- Open Daily from 11:00am – 1:30am
- Casual Attire
- Reservations are available through phone: 407-503-3200
Orchid Court Lounge and Sushi Bar
An open air Breakfast in the morning or Sushi in the Evenings overlooking the pool, either time is a great time to visit the Orchid Court Lounge and Sushi Bar.
- Open Daily for Breakfast, Cocktails and Dinner
Bula Bar & Grille or Bula Ice Cream Shop
Take a day and spend it by the pool and not have to leave to get a nice drink or something to eat at the Bula Bar & Grille.
- Open Daily
- Casual and Swimwear
For even more dining experiences, visit the other Universal Resort Properties
Enjoy 24 hour room service at any time.