Loews Loves Pets
It is rare that you find a Resort of this level that allows pets to stay with their owners. Well, Loews does love pets and they prove it by providing certain rooms for your pets to stay. Here are the conditions that need to be met in order to keep your special friend with you during your stay.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Resort front desk about any additional fees for bringing your pet in case the policy has changed.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the Royal Pacific Resort
It is fun to bring your Dog or Cat on a Trip but there are a few things to keep in mind:
All Pets must:
- be in good health
- be dogs only
- 2 Pets are allowed to stay per room
In order to bring your pet:
- One time cleaning fee at the end of your stay
- Specific rooms are dedicated to those who bring pets
- You must arrange for Daily housekeeping
- You must keep your pet in the designated areas
- Pets are not allowed at the Pools or Restaurants
- Pet Friendly Club Level Rooms are not available
- Pet requirement can change at any time. You should check with the front desk when booking to see if any changes have been made to any of these policies.
Service Animals are always Welcome at the Royal Pacific Resort and do not fall under any of the terms of the Pet Policy.
Great Pet Accommodations
Enjoy your vacation just a little more by bringing your pet with you to the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando Fl