Four Outdoor Heated Pools at the Orlando Marriott Grande Vista
The elegance is only heightened when you see the Marriott Grande Vista Orlando Pools located throughout the property. The 2 main pools, the Village Center Pool is a more circular pool with a lap pool off to the side. Walk across the bridge, spanning across the lake and more water fun awaits at the Plaza Del Sol Pool. Although both of these pools offer a shallow Children’s Pool, the Plaza Del Sol also has zero-entry and Kids Splash zone complete with water sprinklers to keep them cool in the hot Orlando Sun. Each of the main buildings, where the Villas are kept, also have private, smaller pools. No matter what level of excitement or tranquility you are seeking, one of these pools should fit the bill, nicely.
Pool and Water Slide Information:
- Pool Hours: 6am – 11pm
- Towels: Provided at each of the Pools
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Water Slides: There are not any Water Slides
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Marriott Grande Vista Resort
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available.
- Who: The Pool and Amenities are for guests only.
- Lifeguards: No Lifeguards.
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Marriott Grande Vista Orlando Resort.
The addition of a water fall feature not only adds beauty for sight but it also is very welcoming to your ears while you relax and take a nap in the Orlando Fl sun.
Each of the main pools, the Village Center and Vista Del Sol have a small, children’s wading pool about 12 inches deep. The Vista Del Sol pool also has a kids splash zone with sprinklers all around for the kids to play and splash for hours.
Large Clover Leaf Hot Tubs are located at each of the 2 large Outdoor Heated Pools.
Plenty of outdoor fun can be had when you rent one of the motor craft or kayaks at the Marina. This is an adventure the kids will not soon forget. Fishing is also available and poles can also be rented at the marina.