Outdoor Heated Pools at the Marriott Harbour Lake Orlando
Take a look at Harbour Lake Marriott Pool Photos which offers 2 Pool areas and also has an wonderful area for the kids to play. The Pool area is a beautiful place to relax in on of the many lounge chairs while the kids are off splashing and having their water fun.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: 9am – 11pm Daily
- Towels: Provided at the Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Water Slides: 1 Large Water Slide located at the main pool. Height requirement: 42″
4 Kiddie Slides connected to the Pirate Ship.
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Marriott Harbour Lake
- Who: The Waterpark is for guests of the Marriott Harbour Lake Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not on duty.
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Marriott Harbour Lake.
Large Water Slide
Just over 100 feet in length, this back and forth open flume style body Water Slide is a great addition for the larger kids and a little more quiet than the Kiddie Splash Pirate Ship.
Kids Water Park with Pirate Ship Fun
Kids don’t want to leave when they start playing at this Pirate Ship Water Park. Complete with Water Slides, Dumping Water Bucket and plenty of fountains and Sprinklers, this is a safe, fun park for your little ones.
Kids Water Slides
Your little ones will spend hours going down the 4 smaller water slides located off of the Pirate Ship Water Park.
Splashing and Water Bucket Fun
Kids will stay cool no matter where they go. You never quite know when the water bucket will dump but you can be assured that the kids will wait for it to splash down on them.
There are 3 huge hot tubs at the Marriott Harbour Lakes Resort. Two are located at the Pirate Ship Pool and One is located at the more Adult Pool.
Children’s Shallow Pool
Beside the Pirate Ship Pool, you can also find a very shallow wading pool for the smallest children to safely play.