Are Pets allowed at the ChampionsGate Omni Resort in Orlando?
Along with many of the other 4 Star Hotels in Orlando, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate does allow you to bring your Pet with you. Many of the Pet Friendly Hotels in Orlando are the more upscale 4 and 5 Star Properties. There are some rules to abide by and you will want to be sure to check with the Omni Orlando ChampionsGate before arrival to get the updated Pet Policy direct from them. It is pretty straight forward though, your pet cannot be over 50 lbs and there will be a Per stay fee applied when you visit. The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate does allow you to bring a Dog or a Cat which is not found at many hotels or resorts.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Resort front desk about any additional fees for bringing your pet in case the policy has changed.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the ChampionsGate Omni Orlando
Information you need to know if your are bringing your pet:
All Pets must:
- be a Dog or a Cat
- be in good health
- be less that 50 pounds
- only 1 pet per room or suite
In order to bring your pet:
- Check with the Front Desk
- Pay a non-Refundable Pet Fee at check-in. Verify this fee with the front desk to get the latest rates.
- must be on a leash when taken out
- must be placed in a carrier when housekeeping or any staff enters the room
- are only allowed in rooms on the Second floor of the main Resort Building
- are not allowed in the Villas
- all guests are required to sign a waiver to cover any damage that might occur during their visit
Service Animals are Welcome at the Omni Resort Orlando in ChampionsGate.