Parrot’s Landing – Kids Water Playground
While it is not huge, the Summer Bay Resort Orlando Parrot Landing Water Park does offer some additional water fun for the smaller kids and at a great price, FREE! That is right, some of the activities at Summer Bay Resort cost extra but this Water Park fun-land is free for all guests of the resort. This is a great place to bring your kids to run through the shallow water with sprinklers throughout and an enclosed water slide. A dripping barrel at the top of the structure continuously fills multiple smaller tipping buckets. It might not be great for the older kids but the smaller kids will enjoy this for hours.
Parrot Landing Information:
- Pool Hours: Daily: 10am – 6pm
- Towels: Provided at the Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Water Slides: A single enclosed water slide
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Summer Bay Resort
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available.
- Who: The Pool and Amenities are for guests only.
- Lifeguards: No Lifeguards.
Outdoor Pools at Summer Bay
Six large, heated outdoor pools are scattered through the property. Take a look at the Outdoor Pool Information.
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Orlando Summer Bay Resort.
Family Fun on the Lake
Older kids will probably find more enjoyment at the 64-acre Lake with great water blow up toys and water craft.