Six Outdoor Heated Pools located around the Summer Bay Resort
The Summer Bay Resort Pools in Orlando Florida are spread throughout the Property. No matter which section you are staying, you will have a pool nearby. Some of these Outdoor Pools offer more amenities and might be larger than others nevertheless, they each have a pool. Given the fact that you are a guest of the Summer Bay Resort in Orlando, you automatically have access to any of the pools.
Outdoor Heated Pools Information:
- Pool Hours: 2 of the Pools are open 24 hours
Other pool times are not listed
- Towels: Provided at the Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Water Slides: No Water Slides the main pools but there is a Water Slide at the Parrot’s Bay Interactive Water Playground
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Summer Bay Resort
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available.
- Who: The Pool and Amenities are for guests only.
- Lifeguards: No Lifeguards.
More than just Pools at Summer Bay
All 6 of the Outdoor Swimming Pools at Summer Bay Resorts in Clermont are available for each guest but there is a lot more to explore. Young ones will love the Parrot’s Landing Interactive Water Park with dumping buckets, splashing fountains and an enclosed water slide. The Marina has plenty to do with amazing water trampolines and water slide as well as Jet-skis and Peddle Boats.
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Orlando Summer Bay Resort.
Check out the Water Slide information at Parrot Landing Water Park.
Some of the Outdoor Pools at Summer Bay have Zero-entry access. This is one of the pools in the 500 complex with Zero-entry, bubbling fountains and water sprinklers. Another Pool has zero-entry and a raining umbrella, perfect for the little ones to enjoy.
Marina, Fun on the Lake
On top of having fun in the Pools, the 64 acre lake at Summer Bay Resort is enticing with water trampolines, slides, a white sandy beach and plenty of water craft. Learn more at the Lakeside Marina Aqua Park.
Some of Pools offer Zero-entry, making them very kid friendly. The Clubhouse Pool also has a shallow Children’s pool with a raining umbrella for them to stay cool.
Hot Tubs are found all over the Summer Bay Resort, in actual fact, 4 of the 6 Outdoor Pools have a Hot Tub for Adults to relax in.