Outdoor Pools at the Bonnet Creek Waldorf Astoria
Take a dip in the 5 Star lavish style Waldorf Astoria Orlando Swimming Pools with luxury seating and cabanas, treating you to the best an Orlando resort has to offer. If you have kids (of any age), the first thing they are going ask is,
What are the pools like?. If you show them the pictures the Waldorf Astoria Swimming Pools, they might not get all that excited. I know that any pool on a trip is nice and refreshing but at Water Park Hotels Orlando we are looking for so much more. In fact, the main reason that the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando makes it on our list is the fact that it shares amenities with its neighbor the Hilton Orlando in Bonnet Creek. These locations share just about everything, from Restaurants to the Golf Course and yes, the Water Fun Amenities including a Lazy River and Water Slide.
Pool and Water Slide Information:
- Waldorf Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 10pm
- Hilton Orlando Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 10pm
- Water Slide: Water Slide at Hilton Orlando
- Water Slide Hours: Daily 10am – 6pm
- Lazy River: 1 Lazy River at Hilton Orlando
- Kids Area: Zero-entry access
- Towels: Located around the pools
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: All of the Pools are available only to guests of the Waldorf Astoria Orlando and the Hilton Orlando in Bonnet Creek.
- Lifeguards: There are no Lifeguards at the Pools or Water Slide.
Luxury Pools at their Finest
The Waldorf Astoria has an impressive and very extravagant pool setup. The first pool that you come to when you exit the back of the building is a large rectangular pool with a more sophisticated look and feel. This is where the many Cabanas are located as well. On the back side of this elegant pool, there is a larger pool with a long entry area that starts with Zero-Entry Access to make it easier for the little ones to get in and out of the pool.
Tucked away in the corner of the 3 acre water park a twisting, open flume, 120 water slide will be found enticing everyone in the family to play and have fun. The splash down zone is in a private area leading into the main entry point to the Lazy River.
Wrapping around the entire 3 acre water play land at the Hilton Orlando at Bonnet Creek is an 800 foot Lazy River. With water sprinklers and multiple bridges overhead, the Lazy River is a quiet, water fun treat for everyone who enters.
There is not a true Kiddie Splash area at either the Waldorf Astoria Orlando or Hilton Orlando in Bonnet Creek pools but the Zero-Entry Access and Shallow waters, give the younger ones a great place to splash and play without too much concern.
A large hot tub can be found in between the two pools at the Waldorf Astoria. The Hilton Orlando has multiple Wirlpool Tubs around their 3 acre water park.
It might seem like an indulgence but one you rent one of the stylish Cabanas that line the main quiet pool at the Waldorf Astoria, you will not want to hang out by the pool any other way. A list of what is included if you decide to rent one of these full day cabanas:
- Accommodates up to 8 Guests
- Service from the Aquamarine Pool Bar and Dining
- Complimentary Water, Soft Drinks and a Fruit Platter
- Large Flat TV
- Sofa, 2 Chaise Lounge Chairs
You will not find a beach or sandy area at the Waldorf Astoria or the Hilton Orlando next door.
Pool Bars and Dining
Located by the Waldorf Astoria Pool is the Aquamarine Pool Bar. Serving perfect size, light meals and any of the favorite drinks you deem necessary when spending a day by the pool.