Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool
Finding Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool might be more challenging than you think. Locations with Indoor Pools that are not warm throughout the year are nice, but why would you want one in Florida?
- Full List of Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool
- Hand-picked, Best Orlando Hotels with Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool Hotels that don’t break the bank
It is a simple question to answer. Even though you are staying in Orlando, it can still get pretty chilly during the winter months. Storms will pop up from time to time in Orlando, and sometimes the weather is too dangerous to remain outside.
Hotels with Indoor Pools Near Me around Orlando
Outdoor Water Fun Included in most Hotels with an Indoor Pool
It is in a hotel’s best interest to provide a way to relax and splash around outside in the sun as well as indoors. However, some popular Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool make it possible to enjoy an aquatic experience regardless of rain, cold or inclement weather. The cool thing is that most of the Orlando Hotel with Indoor Pool also offer at least one outdoor Pool. So take a look at the hand-picked options below to make swimming fun and comfortable every season during your vacation in Orlando.
Which are the best Orlando Hotels with Indoor Pools?
6,000 Square Foot Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool
If you are looking for awesome Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool, this would have to be a top pick because the pool is bigger than most. It is also one of the water park resorts we feature. The Fountains Resort Orlando Pool amenities include a heated 6,000 square foot indoor/outdoor pool and outdoor water park amenities.
Tips for the Fountains Resort Indoor Pool:
- The indoor pool is located at the clubhouse and will not include slides or a lazy river
- If you want to be near the Indoor Pool during your stay, you will want to make sure you request to be in building six which is just a 2-minute walk from the clubhouse; however it can be noisy from Karaoke at the pool bar
- The newer buildings are closer to the outdoor pools
- Building 10 has some great outdoor pool views
Check out more information on room amenities at Fountains Orlando.
Heated Indoor Pool open 24/7
The Enclave has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, and pool towels open 24 hours a day and seven days a week (although pool hours are always subject to change). They have two outdoor Olympic free-form pools as well. This could be a great choice because you don’t hear of hotels with indoor pools in Orlando very often, let alone one that’s open all day and all night. The downside is that it’s not as big as the Fountains Resort, but you have all day every day to find a time that works to beat the crowd when using the indoor Pool.
Tips for the Fountains Resort Indoor Pool:
- Building 1 has a great view of the lake and Wet and Wild Water Park
- The Enclave does not have a full blown water park hotel, but the fact that it has an indoor heated pool makes it nice for those wanting to be out of the sun or out of the cooler weather during off-season months
Check out more information on room amenities at Enclave Hotel and Suites.
Indoor Pool, Dry Hot Sauna and Whirlpool
There are 4 Embassy Suites Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool (International Drive, Jamaican Court, Lake Buena Vista, and the Altamonte Springs “North Orlando” areas). Not every single Embassy has an indoor pool. It is common for this hotel chain to offer at least one indoor Pool, if not both indoor/outdoor pools. Some of these pools tend to be very small and shallow.
All four (4) Embassy in Orlando that have been mentioned have both indoor AND outdoor pools. However, the International Drive Embassy Suites has the biggest indoor Pool. It is also closest to everything central that Orlando offers, which is why it has been chosen as the 3rd pick. Combining this with the expansive complimentary hot breakfast items at the Embassy Suites make it a good option. You will also find a dry sauna and whirlpool.
Tips for the Embassy Suites International Drive Indoor Pool:
- Both pools are shallow (approximately 4.5 to 5 feet)
- Pool-view rooms are nice but beware of some extra noise on lower floors
- Request a room away from Interstate
- The top floors facing the atrium are very nice
- Complimentary breakfasts at Embassy Suites are typically, very good and will offer made-to-order omelets
Additional information and booking can be made at Embassy Suites International Drive
Indoor Pool with a Hot Tub
Two out of four Embassy Suites made our list. This one is technically in Altamonte Springs, which would be up to a 25-minute drive in traffic to get to Orlando, a 45-minute drive to Disney, and a 30-minute drive to Universal Studios. So there are more convenient locations for the tourist area of Orlando. Still, it is worth mentioning for those wanting a nice “north” area of the Orlando hotel indoor pool. Enjoy an indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub here. There is no outdoor pool.
Tips for the Embassy Suites Altamonte Springs Indoor Pool:
- The south side rooms are near the pool
- The north side rooms have lake and boardwalk views that are really nicely decorated during Christmas
Additional information and booking can be made at Embassy Suites Altamonte Springs
Are there any cheap Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool?
Rates and availability are always subject to change in the travel industry. Still, you will likely find a few hotels in Orlando Fl with an indoor pool on the cheaper side.
- What time of year you are traveling?
- Are you willing to stay at a lower star rated hotel?
- Are your dates flexible?
- Are you willing to stay at a hotel with not so good reviews (check TripAdvisor.com for up to the day reviews on every indoor pool hotel in Orlando)?
- Is a major sporting event going on?
- Is there a business or some other event going on in the area?
- Are non-refundable rates available (in some cases meaning a lower rate)?
- Can you wait until a couple of days before arrival to book?
- Are you willing to reserve with a flexible cancellation policy so that you can cancel and re-book if the rate goes down?
- Are you willing to book far in advance for the cheap rate OR if you are eager to book via a third party?
As you can see from this list, there are genuinely many overwhelming factors to consider, and this is not all of them. Most people know by now that the travel business is all about supply and demand. If there is high demand, the prices will skyrocket. If there is low demand, the rates will drop over time. That said, you might want to check out the properties listed for these less expensive indoor pool hotels in Orlando.
Cheaper Hotels to consider with an Indoor Pool in Orlando
Indoor / Outdoor Pool that is Inexpensive
Depending on the time of the year, you might find cheaper rooms at the Courtyard Lake Buena Vista in Orlando Florida. The Courtyard Lake Buena Vista pool is an Indoor – Outdoor Pool. This hotel also has a very nice outdoor pool for the warmer times of the year. It has a Zero-entry sloping entrance making it very easy for little ones to get into the Pool with little help easily. This hotel gets really good ratings for the price and is worth checking out if all you need is a Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool. Since half of the Pool is inside, it is still one of the Orlando Hotels with Indoor Pool.
Tips for the Courtyard Lake Buena Vista:
- Indoor pool has an opening to the Outdoor Pool
- Some of the rooms at this hotel also have an in-room Jacuzzi
- Very good ratings for the price
- Check on the best rates with hotels.com
Additional information and booking can be made at Courtyard in Lake Buena Vista
Clarion Inn International Drive Indoor Pool Hotel in Orlando
One of the cheapest rates you might find with Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool, is the Clarion Inn International Drive. It is important to know that the Clarion Inn International Drive does not technically have an “indoor pool” per se, but they advertise it that way. However, they offer three heated indoor pools at the YMCA Aquatic and Family Center right next door, which is a 5-minute walk away. Not bad for the price, huh? Aside from the Metropolitan Orlando YMCA pool usage, guests will also be able to take advantage of the full state-of-the-art wellness center, cardio theater, and a 1200-square-foot area full of free weights.
- Outdoor pool is also available
- If you are on a low budget, this could be one to consider
- Lots of guests claim the rooms on the ground floor are the best
Do I need to find an Indoor Pool in Orlando?
Here is some additional information to help you decide. The average high temperature in Orlando ranges from 70 degrees in the coolest months to around 92 in the hottest months. Because it stays so warm throughout the year, most guests are looking for the best Water Park Resorts in Orlando. Of course, that is part of the reason people visit Florida in the first place, right? Still, finding the perfect Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool can be very inviting.
Full List of Orlando Hotels with Indoor Pools
Orlando Hotels with Indoor Pool Options
Most of the Hotels in Orlando with Indoor Pool are not part of a Water Park but if that is a must-have option, consider the ones listed above.