How many Pools?
When you start counting all of the Wyndham Reunion Resort Pool locations, you start to understand why it would be difficult to find any other property in the Orlando, Kissimmee area that could have more. In fact, you could visit a different pool every day during a week-long stay and still not have swum in them all. That’s right, there are a total of 10 pools in the resort and some of them really stand head and shoulders, by about 110 feet actually, above the rest.
Pool Information at Orlando Reunion Resort:
- Seven Eagles Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Reunion Grande Rooftop Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 5pm
- Other Pool Hours: Daily Dawn to Dusk
- Outdoor Pool: A total of 10 outdoor heated pools are available around the resort.
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Water Slides: One (1) adult water slide is available at the Reunion Resort Water Park.
- Kids Water Slides: Multiple kids water slides can be found at the Water Park in Reunion Resort
- Lazy River: There is a Lazy River at the water park
- Kids Splash Park: A large Kids Splash Zone with water slides, gentle sloping edges and shallow water are located at the Water Park in the Reunion Resort
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the main lagoon pool entering the lazy river at the Reunion Resort Water Park
- Hot Tub: You will find 2 Hot Tubs at the Seven Eagles Pavilion and each of the Villa location Pools will have a Hot Tub as well
- Towels: Towels are provided at the Seven Eagles Pool Pavillion and the Rooftop Pool
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available at any of the pools but they are available at the Water Park for an additional daily fee
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Reunion Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the Water Slide and Lazy River at the Reunion Resort Water Park
Rooftop Pool Reunion Grande Hotel
Are you serious? Is there really a swimming pool on top of the exquisite styling of the Reunion Grande? The answer is a resounding Yes! As you make your way through the striking marble floor lobby, take a right and you will see the elevators down the main corridor. Take this to the Eleventh Floor and you will see the entrance to the elegant dining area, Eleven. Visit during the evening to have a cocktail right before taking that last dip in the pool to end your day. Take in the nightly fireworks from Disney's Epcot from the edge of the pool or standing on the balcony. During the day, you will not find a tremendous amount of seating but what they do have is very comfortable. Overlooking the railing, you will get some phenomenal pictures to remember this Pool on the roof location.
- Beautiful Pool Area 11 Stories up
- Gorgeous Views
- Beside the Restaurant "Eleven
Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion
Interested in spending a good part of the day splashing around? The largest swimming pool on the grounds would be the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion. During the summer, the heat of the day keeps this pool at a nice temperature and it does not normally get too warm due to the very big size. If you are visiting on a cooler date, don't worry, this pool is heated for your all-year-round enjoyment. Enjoy soaking in one of the hot tubs and relaxing while the kids are swimming nearby. The large building leading to the pool offers many fun amenities if you would like to get out of the water and sun for a while. Challenge your friends or family to a game of billiards or head into the game room for a bit. Getting hungry or just want your favorite beverage? The Cove is right off of the edge of the pool serving a light menu and drinks.
- Beautiful Lush Large Pool Area
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Lots of Seating
- The Cove Dining and Drinks
- Billiard Table
- Game Room
- Exercise Equipment
- Great place to relax for the day
Other Swimming locations
Since the resort is so large and the Villa's are broken up into multiple locations, each one of the Accommodation groupings has at least one pool in order for you to stay in your own complex if you would like. If you go to these in the early morning or late evening, they are not very crowded and you can sometimes get the whole area to yourself, at least for a little while. These pools are not as large as the Seven Eagles Pool but they are very nice, have plenty of seating and offer a Whirlpool. If you get hungry, you will have to either bring your own food or plan to leave to get something for everyone to enjoy.
- Throughout the Resort Area
- Each Complex has at least One Pool
- Plenty of seating
It is hard to beat the water activities that you will experience when you bring the family on vacation to the Reunion Resort near Orlando, Kissimmee. Your family is not going to want to leave when your stay comes to an end. On top of the 2 main larger pools, don’t forget that if you want to enjoy a swimming pool that is a little quieter, there are many more options for you to select from.