Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: Daily 11am – 9pm (High Season)
- Pool Hours: Daily 11am – 5pm (Off Season)
- Towels: Towels are provided at the Water Park
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Waterpark is for guests of the Coco Key Resort. The Public can purchase tickets to gain access to the park as well. One of the quiet pools is only for Hotel guests and the public is not allowed.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty to keep the pool area and slides safe for everyone.
What is the Orlando CoCo Key Hotel and Water Park Pool like? Well if you haven’t noticed already it’s a full blown water park resort. Made up of multiple pools, big water slides and many slides for the smaller kids as well. Having access to the canopy covered area makes it nice for those days you want to stay out of the sun or if there is a rainy day. As you look at the CoCo Key Hotel Orlando Pool Photos, you will quickly see just how large this water Park is. Four (4) Pools, a canopy covered section and an outdoor water play area for everyone in your family to enjoy.
Indoor Water Park?
Depending on how you look at it, the canopy covered portion of the water park could count as an Indoor Water Park or Indoor Pool. It is not completely enclosed for really cold days but it does serve as a great shelter, which you will not find at most other Water Park Hotels. The CoCo Key Resort in Orlando is actually “the largest canopy covered and outdoor water park” in Orlando.
Outdoor Water Fun
The outdoor, heated pools and water play area are great on those days that you want to enjoy the Florida sunshine. Take some time and enjoy the Hot Tub while the kids are playing. Fun features include a 400-gallon dump tank, zero entry depth pool (great for toddlers), a cyclone slide, 3 twisty adventure slides, tube rides, interactive water area for the small ones with jungle gym and slides, and a high speed body slide to name just a few of keep your kids busy all day long rides!
Water Park Information
Number of Indoor Pools
- 1 Pool Under a Huge Canopy
Number of Outdoor Pools
- 4 Different Outdoor Pools
14 Water Slides
- 3 Main Adventure Slides
- Boomerango 2 person tube ride that gets you weightless by dropping you vertical and then you climb a wall on the other side (This is for the true adventure seeker)
- Over the Falls High Speed body slide with a corkscrew and intense twists and turns
- Surfer Splash 1 to 2 person tube ride
Number of Hot Tubs
- At the Quiet Pool
Children’s Play Area – Parrot’s Perch
- A 400 Gallon Dump Bucket
- Multiple water slides
- Designed to keep kids happy and wet all day long
Kids Splash zone – Minnow Lagoon and Slide
- Specifically designed for the younger children
- Soaker Cannons
- Zero-depth entry
- 3 racing slides
- All under the canopy
- Coral Reef Cove and Cyclone Body Slide