Check out the Hot Air Balloon and the Hang Glider Simulator! Fantasy of Flight is a fantastic attraction for the whole family to enjoy while visiting the Sunshine State of Florida. Fantasy of Flight, home of the World’s Greatest Aircraft Collection, has family activities all day long that let you experience the history of aviation at an authentic 1940 airport village.
Fantasy Flight Florida
Fantasy of Flight is the best attraction in Florida for the family while visiting the Sunshine State of Florida and wanting to check out flight simulators and historical planes. Fantasy Flight Florida is home of the World’s Greatest Aircraft exhibits and has activities for the entire family all day long at this historical aviation museum at an authentic 1940’s airport village. This Orlando attraction is the one and only flight of fantasy Florida has to offer. You will find distinctive exhibits, behind the scenes tours and “Fun with Flight” interactive space for all ages to enjoy. check your flying skills on virtual reality hot-air balloon simulators or hang glider. Experience the history of aviation at Fantasy of Flight from early flight through to World War II, as well as a walk through on an authentic B-17 bomber. Featured within the assortment are planes utilized in the films Indiana Jones and therefore the Temple of Doom, Flyboys and Waldo Pepper. An aerial demonstration of vintage aircraft is featured daily and offers you the chance to find out a lot of concerning the aircraft from the pilot himself. There is also a self-guided audio tour (additional cost) through 10 stories of aviation history, and therefore the Women’s Airforce Service Pilots Exhibit may be a tribute to the primary girls fliers who volunteered to fly for the military throughout World War II.
Florida Fantasy of Flight Highlights
- Realistic Immersion: Experience earliest attempts of man’s flight to WW I Western Front and Trenches.
- Restoration: Daily tours of creations conceived by Wright Brothers.
- Tram Tour: Guided tour of restricted areas such as grass runways of the private airfield and the maintenance hanger.
- Aerial Displays: Meet and greet expert pilots. Check out vintage aircraft and witness demonstrations.
- Dare to Fly: Educate yourself about the Tuskegee Airmen and a P51C Meticulously restored Mustang.
- Fun with Flight: By far the most exciting hands-on interaction with the basics of flight such as the popular hang glider or Hot Air Balloon Simulator.