View all of the Holiday Inn Orlando Orange Lake Resort Pool with Photos having a combination of 7 pools, all of which are heated, along with many other water amenities. The activities at the River Island Water Park are extensive and the entire family will enjoy all of the water fun available. This is so much more than just a pool to splash around in.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Main Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Other Pools Hours: Daily 7am – 10pm
- Water Slides: 4 Large Water Slides
- Lazy River: 1,200 foot long Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: Kiddie Splash area at main pool with Zero Entry, multiple water fountains and shallow pool
- Towels: Located around the Family Water Park Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools and Water Park are only available to guests at the Holiday Inn Orange Lake Resort
- Lifeguards: You will find lifeguards at the main pool and water park.
Huge Lazy River
Imagine floating down the 1,200 foot lazy river together playing and relaxing as you enjoy all of the beauty the resort offers.
Four (4) Water Slides
There are also 4 water slides that the kids will enjoy as they twist and turn their way into the splash zone.
Kids Splash Area
An area with water spouting as fountains from the ground is available to run and splash around in as well as an are with zero-entry for the younger ones to easily enter and exit from the pool area.
Having a Zero-entry access for the little ones makes it easy to relax as they splash along the edge of the shallow sections of the pool.
Large Hot Tubs
Relax as you enter the wonderful large hot tub area and just enjoy all of the wonderful areas that this resort offers.
19 Poolside Cabanas at the Main pool and also lined along the route of the long Lazy River.
Kids and Parents will have a blast on the lake with Bumper Boats, Motor Boats, Ski-do’s and even Kayaks.