Pool at the Caribe Royale Orlando
Are you visiting on your family vacation and want the best experience possible? The Caribe Royale Orlando Pool has a couple of really great options with a large 250,000-gallon pool, a beautiful waterfall backdrop, and an awesome 75-foot twisting Water Slide. Surrounding the pool are plenty of lounge chairs and also Cabanas if you would like to rent one. A more quiet experience can be found at the Villas with the smaller quiet pool.
Pool Information at Orlando Caribe Royale:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Water Slide Hours: Daily 8:30am – 10:30pm
- Outdoor Pool: Large Family Pool and there is another more quiet pool located at the Villas
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide at the main pool, 75-foot open flume, twisting slide
- Kids Water Slides: There are not any kids water slides at the kiddie splash pool
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Caribe Royale in Orlando
- Kids Splash Park: The Kiddie splash area is made up of a shallow pool with multiple water sprinklers and fountains.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the kids pool
- Hot Tub: There are Hot Tubs at the Outdoor Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available but are very limited. Be sure to rent your cabana as soon as you get to the Caribe Royale
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Orlando Caribe Royale for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools are for all Guests at the Caribe Royale
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools and the water slides
Caribe Royale Pools
The largest heated Caribe Royale Orlando Pool is the free-form family pool located in the main courtyard surrounded by the Caribe Royale Orlando Suites. With the beauty of Florida landscaping and a large pool deck filled with lounge chairs, this is the perfect place to join with friends and family to cool off and relax. This pool has a Waterfall backdrop and also a 75 foot winding Water Slide that the kids will enjoy all day long.
There is not a Lazy River at the Caribe Royale hotel in Orlando.
Climb the stairs on the backside of the Family Pool and the entrance to the Water Slide lies right above the Waterfall. Kids and adults alike love taking the plunge by dropping from the end of the Water Slide.
Kids Splash Zone
A water splash zone is located behind the main pool with water fountains and a rubber non-slip pad to make it a more enjoyable experience for the young kids and the parents. Besides the Kids Water Splash area, you will also find a dry playground. This is a perfect place to setup for the day if you have toddlers or young children.
Quiet Adult Pool
The big family pool can get a little noisy and crazy at times due to the additional water fun items at this pool. If you are on vacation without children or if you are on a business trip, you might want a place to spend a quiet afternoon by the water. In this case, head back to the Caribe Royale Orlando Villas on the backside of the property and enjoy lounging by the smaller, more quiet pool.
Each of the pools at the Caribe Royale in Orlando are heated year-round and kept at a balmy 80 - 84 degrees. If you are looking for a little more heat to relax those muscles at the end of a long, walking day. Slip into one of the Hot Tubs, one located at each pool. These Whirlpools run at a high heat that might not be suitable for children.
Lounge Chairs are nice but Cabanas are better and the Caribe Royale Orlando Pool Cabanas are some of the most reasonable you will ever find. Chaise lounge chairs, bottled waters, chilled towels, and frozen drinks are just some of the great amenities you will get when you rent a cabana at the Caribe Royale Orlando. These are booked on a first come first serve basis, so get yours booked early. After you have one, you will want to keep it for your entire stay.
The Family Pool and the Quiet Pool are both open every day from 8am until 11pm. The water slide at the family pool opens at 8:30am and closes at 10:30pm.
There are not any Lifeguards on duty at the Caribe Royale in Orlando but the staff keeps a close eye on the Water Slide and makes sure that no one under 42″ is allowed to slide down. They also keep an eye on any running around the pool area as well.