Pool at the Caribe Royale Orlando
Bring your family vacation to the next level with a splash at the Caribe Royale Orlando Pool! The fun is endless: a whopping 250,000-gallon pool, a breathtaking waterfall, and a thrilling 75-foot twisting water slide. Relax in comfort with ample lounge chairs and upgrade to a private cabana for an ultimate poolside experience. Seeking a more peaceful escape? Unwind at the Villas with the serene quiet pool. Come experience the ultimate pool adventure at Caribe Royale Orlando!
Pool Information at Orlando Caribe Royale:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Water Slide Hours: Daily 8:30am – 10:30pm
- Outdoor Pool: Large Family Pool, and there is another more quiet pool located at the Villas
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide at the main pool, 75-foot open flume, twisting slide
- Kids Water Slides: There are not any kids water slides at the kiddie splash pool
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Caribe Royale in Orlando
- Kids Splash Park: The Kiddie splash area is made up of a shallow pool with multiple water sprinklers and fountains.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the kids pool
- Hot Tub: There are Hot Tubs at the Outdoor Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available but are very limited. Be sure to rent your cabana as soon as you get to the Caribe Royale
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Orlando Caribe Royale for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools are for all Guests at the Caribe Royale
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools and the water slides
Caribe Royale Pools
Get ready for a splash of excitement at the Caribe Royale Orlando Pool! The Main Pool at the Caribe Royale in Orlando is perfect for making a splash with friends and family. Located in the main courtyard, surrounded by the luxurious Caribe Royale Orlando Suites. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Florida landscaping and lounge in style on the expansive pool deck filled with comfy chairs. The breathtaking Waterfall backdrop and the thrilling 75-foot winding water slide will keep the kids entertained all day long! Take advantage of the ultimate pool experience at Caribe Royale Orlando!
The Caribe Royale hotel in Orlando does not feature a Lazy River.
Ready for a real thrill? Climb the stairs at the back of the Family Pool and get ready to dive into the excitement. The entrance to the epic Water Slide lies right above a breathtaking Waterfall, making it the perfect spot for a thrilling plunge. Kids and adults alike will love the rush to join the splashdown zone at the slide's end. So come experience the ultimate pool adventure at Caribe Royale Orlando!
- Height Requirement: Must be at least 42" unless accompanied by an adult.
- Check with the Caribe Royale Orlando Staff for the latest safety rules.<
Kids Splash Zone
Bring the kids for a day of fun in the sun! Behind the main pool, the water splash zone features playful water fountains and a rubber, non-slip pad for a safe and enjoyable experience for little ones and parents. In addition to the water play area, there is also a dry playground perfect for toddlers and young children. Make memories with the family at the Caribe Royale Orlando Pool!
Quiet Adult Pool
Escape the hustle and bustle and find peace and tranquility at the Caribe Royale Orlando Villas! The big family pool may be lively and entertaining, but if you're seeking a more relaxed atmosphere during your vacation or business trip, head to the serene backside of the property. Soak up the sun by the smaller, more tranquil pool and break from the noise and chaos. Indulge in some well-deserved R&R at the Caribe Royale Orlando Villas.
Unwind and soothe your muscles in the warm embrace of the Caribe Royale Orlando Hot Tubs! Each of the pools at the resort are heated year-round to a cozy 80-84 degrees, but if you're looking for an extra dose of heat after a long day of exploring, slip into one of the Hot Tubs located at each pool. With high heat levels, these Whirlpools are the perfect place to unwind and rejuvenate, although not recommended for young children. Experience ultimate relaxation at the Caribe Royale Orlando.
Upgrade your pool day to a new level with the Caribe Royale Orlando Pool Cabanas! These Cabanas offer the ultimate luxury and comfort with;
- Chaise lounge chairs
- Refreshing bottled water
- Chilled towels
The Family Pool and the Quiet Pool are both open every day from 8am until 11pm. The water slide at the family pool opens at 8:30am and closes at 10:30pm.
There are not any Lifeguards on duty at the Caribe Royale in Orlando but the staff keeps a close eye on the Water Slide and makes sure that no one under 42″ is allowed to slide down. They also keep an eye on any running around the pool area as well.