Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: Daily 11am – 9pm (High Season)
- Pool Hours: Daily 11am – 5pm (Off Season)
- Outdoor Pool: An almost Mickey Shaped outdoor pool is located behind the main entrance to the Coco Key Hotel and is fairly quiet as it is not near the water park. A small part of the covered pool is located outdoors at the Water Park but it is really just a little sliver.
- Indoor Pool: The main pool at the Water Park is under a canopy cover but would not be considered indoors since one whole wall is open to the outdoors.
- Water Slides: There are a total of 14 water slides, large, small and in between.
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Orlando Coco Key Resort
- Kids Splash Park: The Parrot’s Perch is a large splash park for the kids with huge dumping bucket, water cannons and multiple water slides.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access surrounds the Parrot’s Perch splash zone and the Minnow Lagoon, for the smaller kids, has a large zero-enty opening.
- Hot Tub: A hot tub is located at the more quiet outdoor pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available at the Coco Key Resort in Orlando
- Towels: Towels are provided at the Water Park
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Waterpark is for guests of the Coco Key Resort. The Public can purchase tickets to gain access to the park as well. One of the quiet pools is only for Hotel guests and the public is not allowed.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty to keep the pool area and slides safe for everyone.
As you are passing by the CoCo Key Hotel, the first thing you will notice is that there is so much more to do than just swim in a Pool. Yes, there are a total of four (4) pools at the Orlando CoCo Key Hotel and Water Park, but that is just the beginning. The kids will certainly get excited when they see the colorful water slides and adventure splash park with wonderful fun for them to enjoy each and every day. The one unique item at the Coco Key Resort is the canopy-covered area which encloses a section of the water park on three (3) sides as well as overhead. As a matter of fact, the Coco Key Hotel is the only hotel in Orlando considered to have an Indoor Water Park.
While the large pool under the "mostly" enclosed canopy is indoor, this is the closest you will get to an indoor pool at the Coco Key Hotel. Having this large space with a pool, water slides and zero-entry is perfect for keeping the kids safe in the sweltering, Orlando sun. If the sun is what you are looking for, all you have to do is walk through the giant opening to the Outdoor water park fun.
Indoor Kids Splash Area
On the outside, the Parrot's Perch is the largest kids splash zone with dumping water bucket and multiple water slides but for the smaller kids, the Indoor water splash location is perfect for them with zero-entry access, plenty of raining fountains and even some water jets and bubbling fountains. Seating is available for the adults to watch the kids have an amazing time while out of the hot sun.
Indoor Water Slides
There are a total of four (5) indoor water slides at the Coco Key Resort in Orlando. On the far end of the indoor pool and kids splash area are three (3) of the water slides set side by side and are a small racing version for the little ones to take in the fun together. To the side of these three slides is a gentle sloping, twisting slide that adds a little more adventure to the trip to the pool. At the opening to the indoor water park area, a much larger, enclosed twisting water slide provides indoor water slide fun for the older kids and even the adults.
Parrot's Perch Outdoor Kids Splash Park
The Parrot's Perch is where the kids want to be, having a couple of side-by-side toddler slides, three (3) larger water slides, a huge water dumping bucket and places to climb and stay wet, this area provides hours of fun.
Large Water Slides
The Coco Key Water Park Resort has three (3) very large and different water slides. Two are enclosed body slides and the other is a tube slide for up to 2 guests to ride down a quick slope and up the ramp on the other side.
Behind the main entrance building, a large outdoor, more quiet pool is available to get away from all of the excitement at the water park.
A large outdoor hot tub is located at the Quiet pool.