The adventure begins as the kids head out to the Flamingo Waterpark Resort Pool. The colorful design of the tower with multiple water slides is enticing to the older kids and adults while the play zone offers smaller slides for the little ones. There is even a tot zone with zero-depth entry and spray jets to keep them cooled off in the Orlando heat. Two Pools are available for your enjoyment and to spend some more relaxing time around the water. One pool holds 48,000 gallons of water and has depths from 4 foot to 8 foot. This is a great area for all ages. There is also a pool area with zero entry designed for the younger crowd. Since this is a full waterpark, you will also find 3 large water slides and 9 smaller water slides for the younger ones in the group. Jump in the 90 Square Foot hot tub and enjoy the warmth of the water jets and bubbles around you as you relax and let all of your cares melt away. Be sure to jump in the 630-foot lazy river and float around on your tube, relaxing and taking in the rays of the sun.
Water Park Information at Orlando Flamingo Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 9am – 10pm
- Water Park Hours: Daily – Check with the front Desk for these times during you stay, the times change based on the season you are visiting
- Outdoor Pools: There are two (2) Pools at the Flamingo Resort, One (1) is a more quiet pool located at the front of the resort and away from the water park. The other is built in to the water park area and is made as part of the lazy river.
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Pool at the Flamingo Resort in Orlando
- Large Water Slides: Three (3) large water slides at the Sile Tower
- Kids Water Slides: Six (6) kids water slides at the kiddie splash pool
- Lazy River: The 630-foot lazy river is fun for the whole family and has zero-entry access. Tubes are available making it enjoyable to float around and just enjoy the Florida sun with the family.
- Kids Splash Park: The Kids Splash zone is fun for the smaller ones with a few small water slides, zero-entry and shallow water.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the kids splash area and the Lazy River
- Hot Tub: There is a hot tub located at the quiet pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available at the Flamingo Waterpark resort.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Water Park and Pools are for Guests of the Flamingo Resort only
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools and the water slides
Flamingo Waterpark Resort in Orlando Florida
Large Water Slides
The older kids and adults will spend a majority of their time at the three (3) large water slides connected to the tall slide tower.
- Slide Tower – 2 Levels 18 and 30 Foot High – 3 Body Slides – Over 20 Drops and Turns
- Level 1 – 35 Foot Near Vertical drop of Exhilerating Fun
- Level 2 – Long 186 Foot Blue Hydra Speed Slide with 9 Turns and Drops
Kids Splash Zone
The younger kids have a splash area of their own with smaller water slides, fountains, zero-entry and much more. Staying cool and having fun is what you will find.
- Heated Kiddie Play Area
- 9000 Gallons of Fun
- 6 to 18 inches deep
- Four Slides
- 2 Palm Tree Raindrops
- Safety Staff Supervision
Wrapping around the main water slide tower, the 630-foot lazy river is fun for all ages with gently flowing water and tubes for all to use, the lazy river is enjoyable for the whole family.
- 630 Feet long
- Zero-Depth Entry
- Palm Tree Raindrop
- Waterfall and Bridges
Do you find yourself looking for a more quiet place to relax around a pool? If so, there is a much quieter spot at the front of the Resort where a pool is located behind the main building. It is a good ways away from the water park so it gets you away from some of the noise.