Outdoor Pools at the Hilton Palace Resort
So much outdoor fun by having the large expanse of the Hilton Lake Buena Vista Palace Pools. Kids will love it because of the 550 feet of slow moving Lazy River. The smallest ones have a great time in the zero-entry lagoon with spraying fountains to keep them cool and shallow water to keep them safe. The 2nd Outdoor Pool located on the other side of the property behind the tower is an adult pool, perfect for that quiet afternoon away from all of the commotion. So if you are looking for peace and serenity or good ole family fun, the Outdoor Pools are a perfect fit at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace.
Pool Information at the Disney Springs Hilton Palace:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 10pm
- Water Slides: There is Not a Water Slide
- Lazy River: The Lazy River is about 550 feet long and is outside
- Kids Splash Park: Not really a splash park however the large lagoon entrance to the lazy river is shallow, has zero-entry access and fountains
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry is available at the entrance to the Lazy River
- Hot Tub: There are Hot Tubs at the Outdoor Pools
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available to rent and are first come first serve
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Hilton Palace in Lake Buena Vista.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not on duty at any of the pools
Family Fun Lazy River
The greatest location for families to spend time is at the long, 550 foot wining lazy river. The entrance to the Lazy River is shaped like a lagoon, has zero-entry access and is shallow enough for the little kids to enjoy. Oh, and there are multiple fountains to splash in on your way in.
The Family pool is a nice place to unwind. This heated pool is located at the Lazy River and has a poolside bar, wait staff and great drinks to sip on all day long.
The Adult pool is more quiet, located on the other side of the pond beside the tower, this pool is perfect for relaxing, drinking your favorite drink and reading a book without having all of the noise at the Lazy River area.
Dining at Shades
Shades is located directly beside the Family Pool. Seating outdoors makes for great views while watching the kids play in the water and take their time floating around the lazy river.
Available for rent, Cabanas make your life around the pool even better. Covered from the sun at any time with comfortable seating and staff to wait on your every need, it is worth getting one for at least a day during your visit. Check with the front desk for booking options. Cabanas are limited so reserve yours early.
Frequently Asked Questions: Hilton Lake Buena Vista Palace Pools
Is there an Indoor Pool at the Hilton Palace?
No, there is not an indoor pool at this resort but the outdoor pools are heated.
Are the Pools heated?
Yes, both of the pools are heated year round.
Are Pool Towels available?
Each of the pool locations have access to Pool Towels.
Is there a Kids Splash Park?
There is not really a kids splash park but the entrance to the lazy river is zero-entry, shallow and has multiple fountains to play in.