Wonderful tropical landscaping around the pool areas, lazy river, and the entire resort give you the sense of being in the tropics. The Hilton Orlando wants everyone in the family to find something that they enjoy here, so they have included two (2) Swimming Pool areas for you to choose from. The Main Resort Pool is very large and has a couple of Zero Entry points making it easier for the toddlers to get in the pool without worry. The older kids have a great time slipping down the 105 foot, figure eight Water Slide. The Water Slide will be the first place they go, and you might not see them for a while because of the fun they will be having. Peace can be found at the Adults-only pool where you can get away from the noise and splashing at the family pool. Both of the Pool areas have Cabanas if you decide that you want to pamper yourself while you are on vacation. The 892-foot Lazy River is going to bring fun and relaxation for everyone in the family. Jump on a tube and float around the winding, flowing waterway and have a great time playing with the family as water cannons and fountains splash you with water on your journey. If you want to relax you will find that there are 2 Whirlpools, one at each pool location on the property.
Water Park Information at Orlando World Center Marriott:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Outdoor Pool: Maiin Family Pool and Adult-only Pool
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool at the Hilton Orlando
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide at the Family Pool
- Kids Water Slides: There is not a kids water slide
- Lazy River: The Lazy River is 892-feet long and has waterfalls and cannons
- Kids Splash Park: The Kids Splash Zone is a shallow pool with multiple bubbling fountains and sprinklers
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the Family Pool
- Hot Tub: A large outdoor hot tub is available at the adults only pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for an additional fee and are located at both pools. Be sure to book yours early.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Hilton Orlando
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the Family Pool, Lazy River and the Water Slide
The Family Pool is a large area for all ages to splash and play. Lounge chairs encompass the pool and umbrellas are available to hide you from the Florida sun. Two zero-entry points make is easier for the little ones to gain access to the pool. Private Cabanas are available around the main family pool but there are only a few so be sure to book yours early if you want to have one.
Quiet Adult Pool
Need some time away from all of the noise and excitement? Take a stroll over the walking path to the Adults-only pool where you have to be over 18 to enter. A Hot Tub is located in this area and is only for the adults so you know it will not be overrun with kids.
Older kids and the adults have a great time using the figure 8 water slide located at the far end of the Family Pool. This 105-foot slide is fun to go down over and over.
Kids Splash Zone
Splash to your heart's delight with a shallow pool and water fountains continuously bubbling, your little ones will have a wonderful time in the splash area.
Grab your tube (provided for free) at the mouth of this fun 892-foot long Lazy River and relax as the gentle current float you along the tropical course. Watch out for the waterfalls and water cannons as you know your kids will try to soak you along the way. This is a family fun adventure that can last for as long as you would like.
Cabanas are a nice addition to any stay and even though they cost a little more than just sitting on a lounge chair around the pool, they can be very pampering. Cabanas are located at the Family Pool and the Adult-only pool. There are only a few so be sure to get yours reserved as soon as you can.
- 6 Around the Main Resort Pool
- 6 Around the Quiet Enclosed Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Flat Screen TV
- Card Table and Chairs
- Chaise Lounges
- Complimentary WiFi or Wired Internet Access
An outdoor whirlpool is located at the Adults only pool and is for the adults only
Frequently Asked Questions: Hilton Orlando Pool
Are the pools heated?
Yes, both the Family Pool and the Adult-only pool are temperature controlled through the year, oh and so is the lazy river.
Is the Cabana worth it? What comes with the Cabana Rental?
The Cabanas are really nice at the Hilton Orlando. Whether they are worth it is really a personal preference. Here are some things that come with your rental.
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat Screen TV
- Internet Service
- Chairs and Ottomans
- Lounge Chairs
- Dining and Beverage Service
- Fruit Basket and choice of beverages
What are the Pool Hours?
The pools are open from 7 AM until 11 PM daily as long as the weather permits
Are tubes available at the Lazy River?
Yes, there are plenty of tubes at the entrance to the lazy river and they are complimentary.
Is there a height requirement for the Water Slide?
Yes, you must be at least 48" tall to use the Water Slide