Sheraton Vistana Resort Outdoor Pools
Delight in the Florida sun and pull up a lounge chair at one of the seven (7) Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista Pools. Each of the pools have something unique that makes it stand out and all of the pools in the Sheraton Vistana Resort are surrounded by a lush environment. The Super Pool is near Zimmie’s bar & grille giving you the option of staying all day without having to leave to get something to eat. The Falls Pool has a shallow children’s pool and water slide and there are a total of 8 hot tubs spread out around the different pool areas.
Pool Information at the Wyndham Garden Disney Springs:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 1am
- Water Slides: 1 Water Slide – located at the Falls Pool
- Lazy River: There is Not a lazy river
- Kids Splash Park: No Kids Splash Park but there is a kids shallow pool at the Super, Falls and Courts Pools. The Cascades pool has a fun shallow area in the main pool with fountains and soft flooring.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry is available at the Lakes Pool
- Hot Tub: 8 Hot Tubs located around the various pools
- Towels: Provided by the Resort
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for free but are limited so get to one early
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Sheraton Vistana Resort in Lake Buena Vista.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not on duty at any of the pools
The Cascades Pool gets a lot of attention with a cascading waterfall, a large expansive swimming and play area and one section with a number of fountains and water jets with soft floor and shallow making it perfect for the little ones to splash and play. A Hot Tub and Castaways Bar and Grille are nearby.
The Courts pool is the smallest at the resort. It is located near the tennis courts and has a kiddie pool as well as a hot tub.
The Fountains pool is massive and offers some free cabanas, a large free flowing waterfall, plenty of lounge chairs around the pool deck area. A volleyball net is stretched across a section of the pool and is a great way to make new friends. A lap pool is ope in this pool with 4 lanes. A shallow kids pool is a nice area for parent to stay with little ones and know they are in a safe place. The Tacky Tiki Bar and Grille is beside the Fountains pool and staff can take your order and bring you food and drinks through the day.
Situated beside the Tennis Courts, the Falls Pool is the only pool at the Sheraton Vistana Resort with a Water Slide. Although it is not the largest pool in the resort, by any means, the water slide does draw a crowd. This pool has a kid shallow pool, hot tub and food and drink options from the Outpost Bar.
Great views of the lake (or pond) and surrounded by lush flowers and palm trees, the lakes pool has zero-entry access and a few cabanas overlooking the lake.
The Springs Pool is found over at the Activities Center and has lounge chairs and a hot tub
Frequently Asked Questions: Sheraton Vistana Resort Lake Buena Vista Pools
Is there an Indoor Pool?
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Sheraton Vistana Resort
Is the pool heated?
The pools are heated and open all year long
Are Pool Towels available?
Pool towels are available at each of the 7 pools. Bring your room key to gain access.
Which pool is best for the little kids?
Probably the Cascades Pool. It has a large area with shallow water and water jets and fountains to play in. The Super Pool and Falls pool have shallow children's pool.