Outdoor Heated Pool at The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
Ah, a day at the The Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration Pool might be just what you need to kick back and get away from all of the running back and forth to the Theme Parks for a day. The large, free-form Outdoor pool is Heated making it suitable to swim in, even when it might be a little chill in the air. On the farthest side of the pool, a beautiful, continuously flowing waterfall add to the comfort and tranquil setting.
Pool and Water Slide Information:
- Pool Hours: 6am – 11pm
- Towels: Provided at the Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Water Slides: 1 60 foot Water Slide at the Main Pool.
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Grand Orlando Celebration Resort
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available.
- Who: The Pool and Amenities are for guests only.
- Lifeguards: No Lifeguards.
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Orlando Celebration Grand Resort.
Smaller, Quiet Pool
A Smaller, more Quiet Pool is waiting for the adults on the other side of the main pool with the water slide.
It might not be the largest water slide at a resort but this 60 foot slide offers kids hours of enjoyment.
At night or during the day, the Waterfall at the Grand Resort Celebration Orlando continuously flows giving you a peaceful location to sleep of swim with your family.
A small children’s shallow pool is located off to the side of the main Outdoor Heated Pool. Plenty of seating is stationed around the kiddie pool making a perfect spot for parents to read and relax while watching their little ones splash and play.
Two (2) Large Hot Tubs can be found at the Outdoor Pool.