Are Pets allowed at the Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando?
It might come as a surprise to many when they look at the Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Pet Policy that they are allowed to bring their Dog with them. There are stipulations and guidelines to be able to do this but as a pet owner, you are used to having a few restrictions along the way. It is worth it for many as long as they get to bring their furry companions with them.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Resort front desk about any additional fees for bringing your pet in case the policy has changed.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the Hard Rock Hotel Orlando
Things you should know before bringing your dog with you:
All Pets must:
- be in good health and have a health certificate provided from a vet within 10 days of your stay
- be only a dog
- 2 pets per pet room
- stay in one of the Garden View Rooms
In order to bring your pet:
- A nightly cleaning fee is applied to your stay
- Pets are only allowed in Garden View Rooms
- Arrangements for Housekeeping
- Pets are not able to be in the Pool or Restaurant areas
- Club level rooms are not available for guests with pets
- Always check with the Hard Rock Hotel front desk to verify the latest Pet Policy information
Service Animals are always Welcome at the Hard Rock Universal Orlando Resort.