Three Outdoor Lagoon Style Pools
You won’t find any of The Grove Resort Orlando Pools to be rectangular and boring. What you will find are 3 luxurious, Lagoon free-form pools inviting you to come in and cool off in the Florida heat. While The Springs pools are designed to be an Oasis for the adults, in 2018 a new Water Park area will be opening with all of the fun features the kids will love. A long flowing Lazy River, multiple Water Slides and Zero Entry will make this the place to be for the family.
Outdoor Pools Information:
- Pool Hours: Not Listed
- Towels: Towels are provided at the Pools
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Water Slides: There is a small Water Slide at the Springs Pool. Additional, much larger water slides will be added when the Water Park is completed in 2018.
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at The Grove Resort for now but they are adding one whne the Water Park opens.
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available and can be rented at the Front Desk
- Who: The Pool and Amenities are for guests only.
- Lifeguards: No Lifeguards
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Orlando Grove Resort.
Each of the Villas has a smaller, private but still heated pool.
Kiddie Pool and Splash Park
There is a smalll kids splash area with a few sprinklers at The Springs Pool. The main fun will start when the large Water Park is finished.
At this time you will find a small Water Slide at the Springs Pools but when the Water Park opens in 2018, you will have a couple of very large slides to enjoy.
Three circular hot tubs are located at various locations around The Springs Pools.