Dockside Inn and Suites Pool
Enjoy basking in the Florida sun by the two huge resort size pools at the Dockside Inn and Suites. With 2,050 rooms and suites, there needs to be a large area to sit by the pool. The Dockside Inn and Suites has two (2) large towers and includes a massive pool at each tower. Being a guest at the Universal Endless Summer Dockside Inn, you get to take your pick and enjoy both of these pools. Each pool has a depth of 3.5 feet, plenty of seating, and one of the pools has a large zero-entry point making it easy for the little ones to get in and out. A kids splash area with pop jet fountains is fun for the little ones.
Pool and Water Park Information at Universal Orlando Dockside Inn:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Kids Splash Park: While not a full splash park, you will find a circular kids splash are a bubbling fountains.
- Zero-entry: The pool at Tower 2 has a large Zero-entry location for the kids to enter safely
- Hot Tub: There is not a hot tub at the Dockside Inn and Suites
- Towels: Located around each of the Pools
- Cabanas: The Dockside Inn and Suites Pool does not have Cabana rentals
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Dockside Inn and Suites for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Two Large Pools are for Guests at the Universal Dockside Inn and Suites.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty daily at the pools.
Two Huge Pools
Having a pool at each tower is amazing and being a guests at the Dockside Inn and Suites, you get to play in both of them. At Tower 1, there is a kids splash area with pop jets and at Tower 2 the pool has a large Zero-entry point. Sand beaches make for a wonderful stay by the pool on a warm Florida day.
The Tower 2 Pool offers a large zero-entry point for little ones to safely enter and exit the pool. This also gives you a large shallow area for the kids to play.
Oasis Bar Beach Bar
Having a Bar at each of the pools adds joy to your day with the ability to get your Adult beverages whenever you would like. Soda Machines are located near the bars to fill up your refillable mugs.
Life Vests are available at both pools in case the little ones need some extra support while floating along the water. Life vests are free and first come first served.
Underwater Seating and Music
Do you want to cool off but not get completely wet? There is a wet seating area the goes around the entire edge of both pools at the Dockside Inn and Suites allowing you to sit on the edge and get cooled off. Another neat item are the underwater speakers producing fun music when you go under the water.
Frequently Asked Questions: Dockside Inn and Suites Pool
Are towels provided at the Dockside Inn and Suites Pools?
Yes, towels are provided at both of the pools, as you enter the gate and at various locations around the poolspool
Are the pools heated?
Yes, the pools are heated
Is there a hot tub?
No, the Dockside Inn and Suites is one of the Value Universal Resorts, so you will not find a hot tub
Are Cabanas available?
No, Cabanas are not for rent
Is there a water slide?
Unfortunately, there is not a water slide at either pool at the Dockside Inn