The Floridays Resort Orlando Pool has much to offer their guests and kids love the extra recreation and fun available at the property. Although the Floridays Resort Pools might not offer a Water Slide or Lazy River, they do have some nice amenities for the kids and adults alike. The main family pool is very large and flows into 3 different sections. On the one end, you will find a gentle, sloping entrance making it very easy for young toddlers to enter and exit the pool without any trouble. This Zero-Entry access is lined with bubbling fountains giving hours of fun for the little ones. There is also a fun, colorful kids splash zone in this same location. The larger section of the pool makes for a play area for the larger kids and adults to enjoy and there is even a lap pool on the other side.
Water Park Information at Orlando Floridays Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Outdoor Pools: Family pool is the largest and has a kids splash area but there is another more quiet pool
- Indoor Pool: Floridays does not have an Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Water Slides: Water slides are not available at the Floridays Resort
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: The Kids Area has a zero entry at the main family pool with fountains and sprinklers.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the Family Pool
- Hot Tub: There is a Hot Tub at the main pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Floridays Hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Floridays Resort
Take some time to look at the pictures below to get a better feel for the water fun at the Floridays Resort Orlando Fl. The kids are going to love it.
Large Family Pool
The Focal point of the Floridays Resort Orlando would have to be the Grand Pool. Just looking at this huge water fun area from above with all of the Palm Trees surrounding and plenty of lounge chairs gives you an amazing, inviting feel. Perfect for the whole family with plenty of space, soak up some sun around this large oasis pool.
Kids Splash Area at the Grand Pool
Zero Entry on one section of the pool leads direclty in to the Kids Splash zone with fountains continuously spray them all day as they run under the many spouts. For the little ones, there are bubbling fountains at the edge of the pool making it fun for all ages.
Start your morning off with a brisk swim in one of the lanes at the Floridays Resort Orlando Pool.
Get away from the crowds and head over to the much smaller but normally much quieter pool at the Floridays Resort.
Additional Pool Information at the Floridays Resort:
- Pool Hours: Open from 7am until 11pm (Subject to change)
- Admission: The Pools are available to all Guests of the Floridays Resort in Orlando
- Lifeguards: There are not any lifeguards at the Floridays Pools
It is really surprising but there are not any Cabanas at any of the Pools around the Floridays Resort in Orlando.
Relax by the Pool in the large Hot Tub near the Grand Pool.