Great family fun awaits at the Water Park located in the Four Seasons Orlando Florida. This 5-acre water park has something for everyone with a couple of large, enclosed water slides, a lazy river and even a splash park for the kids. If you are on a romantic or business stay and would rather stay away from all the noise, check out the other Four Seasons Pools, including a more secluded, adult only option for something a little more peaceful.
Water Park Information at Orlando Four Seasons Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily – Sunrise to Sunset
- Water Slide Hours (The Drop): Daily 10 AM – 7 PM
- Outdoor Pool: Family Pool with Zero-Entry and small water Slide
- Indoor Pool: No Indoor Pool at the Four Seasons in Orlando
- Large Water Slides: Two (2) large water slides (242 feet) at The Drop tower adds fun and adventure. There is also a smaller water slide located at the Family Pool.
- Lazy River: A long 700 foot Lazy River takes you aroud the park in style. Tubes are provided at the entry points.
- Kids Splash Park: A large, kids splash park with many fountains and sprinklers are located in between the lazy river and water slides.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the Family Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for an additional fee located around the Family Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Four Seasons in Orlando
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the water slides
While the Family Pool might not be considered a water park attractions to some, since this pool is close to all of the water park features, like the water slides, lazy river, and the splash zone, it seems important to add it in. The large, shallow, zero-entry to this pool makes this a great addition and safe for the little kids to splash around while the adults are nearby to keep an eye on them. The Family pool also has a smaller water slide with a gentle slope.
The Lazy River at the Four Seasons Orlando is 720 feet in length and takes a good amount of time to go around. At the main entrance, there is a large Zero-Entry access point but there are multiple access areas and exit points along the full route of the River. Tubes are provided and make this a relaxing event for all of the family. The beauty of the tropics surround you as you float along and scenic waterfalls are positioned along the path to keep you cool on those hot summer days. Watch out for the Water Cannons. Multiple Water Cannons are positioned along the Lazy River and can be used to shoot water at passersby.
Water Slides at The Drop
Between the Family Pool and the Kids Splash zone, you can't miss the tower and the 2 Large Water Slides that start from the top. This is one of the main focal points of the Four Seasons Orlando Water Park and you will see Adults and Kids alike in line to have fun on these Water Slides. Each slide is 242 feet long and provides hours of enjoyment. The blue slide is completely enclosed while the cream slide is an open flue type. Both of these slides end with their own splash down area and are not dumped into any of the pools.
Frequently Asked Questions: Four Seasons Orlando Water Park
Are floats provided for the Lazy River?
Yes, there are 2 types of floats, one for the kids and one for adults. The tubes are free and provided near the lazy river.
Is there a height requirement for the water slides?
The larger slides at The Drop require that you be at least 42" to ride.