Activities and Amenities
Large Main Pool
- Large 260 Foot Long Twisting and Turning Fun Water Slide
- Pool is 12,000 Square Feet of Water fun
- Zero Entry Pool
- 2 Jacuzzis
- White Sandy Beach Area
- Underwater Music
- Interactive Water Fountains
- Children’s Play Area
- Daily Activities like, Ping Pong, Pool Basketball, Rock n’ Roll Trivia Contest, Arts and Crafts and a Dive-In Movie
- Concert Nights and DJ Days – Seasonally (Please check with front desk for times)
- Cabanas Available at this Pool location
Body Rock Fitness Center
- The latest in Cardio and Fitness Training Equipment is in the resort for you to enjoy during your stay.
- Steam Room
- Sauna Rooms
- Daily Fees Apply to the Fitness Center – If you are a club member, access to the Fitness center is complimentary
- Full of the latest games for kids and adults to enjoy
Unique Guitar Rocking Experience
- Where else can you stay and have the option of having a fender guitar as an added amenity to your room? Well, the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando is that place. You can get a Fender Guitar delivered direct to your room along with an amp and a set of headphones so you can rock to your hearts content without causing noise to that will affect the other guests. There are 20 different guitars to choose from including, Stratocasters, the Classic Telecaster and even bass guitars to throw down a funky rhythm if you like. There is a deposit of $1,000 placed on your credit card at the time of checking one of these guitars out but this is only to insure that they don’t get taken off of the property at the end of your stay. So enjoy, pick up your guitar and “Rock On”
Camp Lil’ Rock
- Take a night to yourselves and let an experienced team take care of your kids for a while. With all you do for your family, don’t you deserve a night out on the town? Sure you do and that is why Camp Lil’Rock is available to guests. So, drop your kids off for a night of fun, when you return, you might have a hard time pulling them away. Go ahead, schedule that romantic time away and let the staff worry about your kids for an evening.
- A Full Business Center with Copier, Fax, Packaging, Mail, Secretarial Services, Cell phone and Laptop Rental, Office Supplies and Computer and Internet Access are available to you during your stay. They do have an additional fee associated with them but if you are in a pinch, you can get it done without leaving the resort.
- Visit the Concierge Service Area in the Lobby to get help with purchasing any of the Theme Park Tickets that you would like to visit. They can also make dinner reservations and get show seats as well.
Cribs and Rollaways
- Cribs and Rollaways are available for an additional daily fee. Please check with the front desk to get this reserved.
- You don’t really expect to be able to take your pet when you stay at a resort as nice as the Hard Rock Hotel, but Universal Orlando is aware that your pet is family and they have rooms available to meet the needs that you have. I hope that “Spot” Enjoys Rock Music, because you will have the opportunity to share this experience with him. There are conditions for keeping your pet with you but it can be a great experience.
- After your stay there will be a one time cleaning fee for your pet
- Only 2 pets can stay in each guestroom
- Only Certain rooms are designated Pet rooms
- Daily housekeeping must be arranged
- Designated Areas are available for walking your dog
- Pets are not allowed at the Pools or Restaurants
- You cannot get a Pet Friendly Club Room
- All of your pet vaccinations must be up to date and you must have record of this with you
- Pet requirement can change at any time. You should check with the front desk when booking to see if any changes have been made to any of these policies.
- Water Taxi and Shuttle Buses are available to take guests to and from the Universal Theme Parks and City Walk
- Airport Shuttle is available for an additional fee
- Self-Parking (Additional Fees Apply)
- Valet Parking (Additional Fees Apply)
- American Cuisine with a touch of Rock n’ Roll attitude is what you will get when you enter The Kitchen. This restaurant is designed to give you a nice casual dining experience as if you were at home, got hungry and decided to go make yourself something to eat. Well of course, you don’t have to make your own food here, it is very well prepared and tasty so give it a try during your stay.
- Open Daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Daily Breakfast Buffet – Come Hungry
- Reservations are Recommended: 407-503-3463
- Parking Validation is available
- Come join in on a wonderful dining experience where a New York Steakhouse flare has been brought to the Hard Rock for a great time at The Palm. You will notice as you enter that this is such a fascinating place from the layout and design to all of the celebrity caricatures placed on the walls. You will find some of the best Steak and Seafood at the restaurant as well as a number of Italian dishes.
- Open Daily for Dinner
- Business Casual or Smart Casual (No Swimwear)
- Reservations are Recommended: 407-503-3463
- Grab some friends and enjoy your favorite drink at the Velvet Bar.
Emack and Bolio Marketplace with Starbucks
- The kids are going to love going to this wonderful Boston Style market where they can get some of the best Ice Cream and Frozen
Yogurts. The adults will not have a problem dropping by to get their daily “fix” from Starbucks. Who can make it without coffee anyway. Having Ice Cream for the Kids and Coffee for the Adults makes this place a Win-Win for everyone.
- Grab a drink or a light snack by the pool at the BeachClub.
- Enjoy 24 hour room service at any time.
Universal Theme Park Benefits
When you stay on one of the Universal Resort Properties, you automatically get one of the best features built into your stay, The Unlimited Express Pass. It is really amazing when you look at the savings that your get just with the Express Passes that you really have to factor this into the cost of your stay. The Theme Park passes to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are not included and will be an additional cost but if you have ever been to one of the Parks in Orlando during peak season, you realize that it is essential to have faster access to the rides and the Unlimited Express Pass gives you this option. It is such a great perk since you get to use the Unlimited Express pass starting the day you arrive and it does not stop working until you check out on your last day. I also found out that if you want to go to the parks earlier than your check in time, you can go to the front desk and request your passes early. This allows you to use the Express even before you have access to your accommodation. That is hard to beat. The other thing to factor in is the actual cost. Express passes can cost up to $89 per person per day. If you look at what it would cost a family of 4 to add express passes each day to their trip, it would cost an additional $356.00. Take that off of the cost you pay for your stay and the cost of staying on site drops dramatically. Let’s take a look at what you get with these benefits.
Skip Regular Lines
- Why stand in line with everyone else. As long as you have your regular passes, the Express Passes give you the fastest access through the lines so you can enjoy all of your rides more times throughout the day.
Early Park Admission
- This is one of the best perks of staying on a Universal Property. You get to enter the parks 1 full hour before the general public is allowed in. Think about how much you can do in the park when no one else is around. You might even go over each morning to look around while nobody else is in the park.
- As a guest of the property, you automatically have free access to the Universal Transportation system. This allows you to travel to and from the parks on the water taxi system or on the Shuttle Bus.
Charge with your room key
- You don’t have to be concerned with carrying cash or credit cards around on your trip. Your rooms key does it all. Any merchandise that you find, just charge it to your room and pay for it later.
- You might not be interested in the Character Dining Experience but chances are, you kids will be. The kids will be talking all year about who they ate with at dinner.