The Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando Swimming Pool is not the first thing that you will think about when you are planning your trip to Universal Studios, but the kids will be thrilled once they get there. The Hard Rock Pool is unique in that; it has an underwater speaker system throughout the pool so you can feel and hear the music even when you are underwater. This massive 12,000 square foot pool has something for all ages. Just wait until you get the opportunity to slip down the giant, twisting water slide. It is like having your very own water park without having to leave the comfort of your resort.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Water Slides: 1 long 260 foot Twisting Water Slide at the Family Pool
- Lazy River: no Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: Shooting Fountains and Zero-Entry to the main Pool
- Towels: Located around the Family Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: Access is available to all Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Guests
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty at all times the Water Slide is open. Please check with the front desk to verify these times.
The older kids and adults will have hours of fun roaring down the slippery, twisting 260-Foot Water Slide. It is so much fun that it will be hard to pull away and do all of the other plans during your trip.
Kids Splash Pool
A Zero-Entry section of the pool makes this a great place for the little kids to play and splash without worrying about their safety getting in and out of the pool. The kids will have a blast with the fun of splashing fountains.
There are 2 Hot Tubs located around the Family pool for the adults to hop in and enjoy
White, Sand Beach Volleyball
A White Sandy beach is located beside the water slide and also has a full, sand volleyball court to play on.
Additional Pool Activities
Daily Activities like, Ping Pong, Pool Basketball, Rock n’ Roll Trivia Contest, Arts and Crafts and a Dive-In Movie
Pool Concerts and DJ Days
During the main seasons there are activities by the pool with Concert Nights and DJ Days. Rock out and have a good time by the pool while this is going on. Check with the front desk for additional details.
There are a limited number of Cabanas located around the main pool for your daily pampering. Get your cabana rented early, they go fast.
- Ceiling Fan
- Flat Screen TV
- Refrigerator with Water and Soda
- Fruit Bowl
- Upgrades available to a Themed Cabana “The Yellow Submarine” or “Stevie Wonders Musiquarium”
- Kiddie Pool in the same area
- Daily Activities like, Ping Pong, Hula Hoop and a Dive-In Movie
- Make Reservations early because there are a limited amount of availability
The Hard Rock Hotel Orlando Swimming Pool Information
Enjoy a Rockin’ Good time at the BeachClub Swimming Pool with your family when taking your vacation at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando Florida. This is a wonderful place that has some water fun activities that are great at each age.
Frequently Asked Questions: Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando Pool
Is there a restaurant by the pool?
The beachclub is located right beside the pool with a restaurant and serving your favorite drinks. Head over to the beachclub and take care of that hunger craving without ever leaving the pool area. You can also order your food and drink from one of the staff offering full poolside service.
How late is the pool open at night?
The pool is open from 8 am until 11 pm each day as long as the weather permits.
How fun is the Water Slide?
The 260-foot water slide is an open flume style with many twists and turns before dumping you into the pool. Kids and Adults alike will love having the water slide at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando.
Is there a Lazy River at the Hard Rock in Orlando?
No, there is not a Lazy River but the pool is quite amazing with an underwater speaker system and it also has a nice water slide.