Holiday Inn Express S Lake Buena Vista Pools
Relaxing or splashing around the Holiday Inn Express S Lake Buena Vista Pools can give you a nice break from the crowds at the Disney Theme Parks. Having three (3) outdoor pools, a twisting water slide, a kids’ splash park, and hot tubs, the pool area at the Holiday Inn Express in South Lake Buena Vista has a lot to offer. Families will enjoy time around the pools where the kids can play, and the adults can take a rest.
Water Park at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Buena Vista South:
- Hours: Open from 9am until 10pm (Subject to change)
- Outdoor Pool: Three Outdoor Pools, 2 are family pools and 1 is an adults-only pool.
- Water Slides: One (1) water slide is at the Family Pool with the Crabs and Two (2) smaller slides are at the 2nd family pool
- Zero-entry: The two (2) family pools have zero entry access
- Kids Splash Park: A large splash area is great for the smaller kids with multiple bubbling fountains and plenty of sprinklers
- Admission: Access to all of the Pools and Water Slides is included in the Daily Resort Fee at the South Lake Buena Vista Holiday Inn Express.
- Who: The Pools are only open to guests of the Resort
- Lifeguards: There are not any lifeguards on duty at the pools or water slides. Please keep a close eye on your kids to keep them safe while they are playing.
Family Pool with Kids Water Slide and Zero Entry
Kids get excited as they make their way to the crab family pool. Inviting you in are two large crabs on either side of the pool just after the zero-entry access point. Having a gently sloping area helps the smaller kids get in and out of the water more safely. Sliding down the twisting water slide adds hours of enjoyment to the day.
Large Pool with Water Slides
A second family pool has a very different shape but is similar in size to the family crab pool. At one end of this pool, kids will like easing their way into the water with the zero-entry point. On the other end are two (2) small water slides with gentle slopes to a splash-down point in the pool.
Adult only pool
Adults can relax in a space for them with plenty of lounge chairs and seating around the adults-only pool.
Large Outdoor Hot Tub
Two (2) hot tubs are available at the Holiday Inn Express in South Lake Buena Vista. Hot tubs are for the adults. The largest hot tub is located beside the pool with the 2 smaller water slides.
Splash Pad for the little ones
Younger kids will have a good time at the large Splash Pad with multiple bubbling fountains and plenty of sprinklers to keep them cooled off in the Florida heat.
No reason to leave the pool when you get hungry. Just head over to the Tiki Bar and order some delicious lunch items like burgers, wraps, and salads. Include your favorite beverage, and enjoy your time by the pool.