Pools at the Orlando Renaissance Resort at SeaWorld
View all of the Orlando Renaissance SeaWorld Pool Photos and enjoy all of the wonderful amenities that are available by there Olympic Sized Swimming Pool. The main pool is beautiful with plenty of seating and there are also Cabanas available for an additional fee. Located, beside the Main Pool area, your kids will have a great time with the R Aqua Zone mini water park. There are areas in the park that are designed for the toddlers and the teens in your group as well. The older kids will have a great time sliding down 1 of the 2 twistings, turning slides that are 88 and 122 feet long. The smaller ones will enjoy an area that was built just for them, with a small slide and many different water play areas. They will enjoy the water cannons and the water windmill and will have plenty to keep them busy and cool all day long. For the adults, there are 2 oversized whirlpools available to relax and maximize the enjoyment that you will have on your vacation.
Water Park Information at Orlando World Center Marriott:
- Pool Hours: Daily 6:30 am – 11 pm
- Outdoor Pool: Very large main family pool with plenty of lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Large Water Slides: Located in the R Aqua Zone, two larger water slides are fun for the older kids. One of the water slide is 88-feet long and the other water slide it 120-feet.
- Kids Water Slides: One (1) kids water slide at the kids splash section of the R Aqua zone
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Orlando Renaissance Resort
- Kids Splash Park: The R Aqua Zone has plenty of fun for the little ones with a huge area to play with sprinklers and fountains.
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the kids play area in the shallow water entering the kiddie splash park
- Hot Tub: There are two huge Hot Tubs at the Outdoor Pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not shown but there are some really nice comfortable seating areas by the pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Renaissance Resort in Orlando for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Orlando Renaissance Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools and the water slides
Orlando Renaissance Resort Pools
Main Family Pool
The main pool is very large with plenty of comfortable seating for all who stay at the Renaissance Orlando
There are two larger water slides at the R Aqua Zone. One of the water slides it 88 feet in length and the other is 120 feet. Both of the water slides are enclosed and have there own splash area built in for safety. Another smaller water slide is located at the smaller kids splash park.
Kids Splash Park
The Kids splash park has some wonderful fun for the little ones.
- Zero-entry point
- Water Cannons
- Water Sprayers
- Small Water Slide
- Water Play Area
- Mushroom Water Canopy
- Water Windmill