The one very large Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations Pool has great options for the entire family with Zero Entry access for the smaller kids in the family. There are also fountains that bubble up from the edges of the gently sloped areas leading in to the pool that the kids love to run through and splash in for hours.
Pool Information at Hilton Parc Soleil Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Outdoor Pool: Large Family pool and a smaller more quiet adult pool
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide at the main pool that is 140-feet in length
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Parc Soleil Resort in Orlando
- Kids Splash Park: You will not find a kids splash park
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available
- Hot Tub: There are Hot Tubs at the Outdoor Pools
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for an additional fee. Be sure to book yours early.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Hilton Parc Soleil Resortfor the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Parc Soleil Resort by Hilton
Water Slide for Family Enjoyment
As you enter the main pool, directly across from you, a large metal-framed building is seen with a fun, figure 8 style Water Slide built within. There will be plenty of splashing fun as the kids emerge from the chute and plunge into the cordoned-off section of the pool to provide a safe environment for everyone in the vicinity. It is near impossible to only ride this once since it provides you and your family with a sense of exhilaration as you zoom through the flume.
Quiet Swimming Pool
If you are looking for an area to get away from it all but still get wet, head to a section between the 2 tower buildings. In this area, you will have access to a smaller pool that is set apart from all of the fun that is going on to give you a more tranquil setting. This is a great place to venture if you would like to get a nap in by the pool or just catch up on your favorite book.
Soaking in a Whirlpool
The Hilton Parc Soleil is designed to meet the needs and desires of all ages. This is one of the reasons that you will find 3 large whirlpools located around the main pool. This allows the adults to sit back and relax for a bit while the kids are nearby playing and having their own fun time.
Located at the main pool is a large zero-entry point with mutlitple bubbling fountains. If you have little ones, this is a great place to pull up a lounge chair and watch them play.
Outdoor Poolside Cabanas
There are only a few cabanas by the quiet pool and even a few more near the waterslide area so if you are interested in getting one for the day, put in your rental order early because they go quick.