Pools at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
Yellow umbrellas dot the two heated pools at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort acting at barriers against the hot Orlando sun. Additional pampering can be rented at one of the eight (8) blue covered cabanas lining the edges of the pools. The falls pool is kidney-shaped and has a bright blue 80-foot water slide connected for countless hours of fun. The Beach pool has multiple sections designed for unique purposes. On one side, the two raining flowers, shower water on the smaller kids to keep them cooled off while on the other end, the water volleyball is great fun for the older kids. Two hot tubs are located around the pools for the adults to relax while the kids are at play.
Pool Information at the Lake Buena Vista Sheraton Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm – (Times change throughout the year)
- Outdoor Pool: Two (2) Pools: Falls Pool with water slide, and the Beach Pool with kids sprinklers and volleyball
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Large Water Slide: One (1) large 80-foot twisting water slide is located at the Falls Pool
- Kids Water Slide: There are not any Kids sized water slides
- Lazy River: You will not find a lazy river at the Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort Resort
- Kids Splash Park: Probably not really considered a kids splash park, but the Beach Pool does have a couple of raining sprinklers and multiple fountains that shoot from the edges of the pool
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry is available at the Beach pool
- Hot Tub: Two (2) large hot tubs are available, one at each pool
- Towels: Towels are providedat the Pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available but very limited, so be sure to get yours reserved early
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Sheraton Resort Lake Buena Vista for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Sheraton Buena Vista
- Lifeguards: There are no Lifeguards at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Pools
Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Pools & Water Slides
Polka-dotted by yellow umbrellas, shade is not difficult to come by at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Pools, however, it is recommended to get to the pools early to get the spot you are lookiing for. Along the edges of the pools are eight (8) cabanas to add mroe pampering. There are two (2) Pools at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, the Falls Pool and the Beach Pool. An 80-foot water slide is located at the Falls Pool and a more shallow area with zero-entry access is at the Beach Pool.
- Kids Splash Area
- Water Slide
- Plenty of Seating
- Two (2) Hot Tubs
Kids don't want to leave once the make it to the 80-foot water slide at the Falls Pool. Climb the stairs and look down on the pool as you get into the enclosed, blue water slide that plunges you into the depths of the water.
- Twisting Slide
- Splashdown in the Falls pool
Kids splash area
The smaller kids will have great fun at the Beach Pool with the zero-entry access and sprinkling fountains.
There are two hot tubs at the Lake Buena Vista Sheraton Resort. One is located at the Falls Pool and the other at the Beach Pool.
Frequently Asked Questions: Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort Pool
Are the pools heated at the Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort?
Yes, both pools are heated
Is there a water slide at the Sheraton Buenat Vista Resort?
Yes, there is one 80-foot enclosed body slide at the falls pool
Is there a kids pool?
Not really a kids pool but a large section of the Beach Pool is setup for kids with tall sprinklers and fountains
Are towels provided at the two pools?
Yes, towels are provided at the pools
Does the Lake Beuna Vista Sheraton Resort have a Lazy River?
No, there is not a Lazy River at the resort