Pools at Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort
Come join in the Orlando fun and take a splash in the Sheraton Vistana Resort Swimming Pools. Ranked one of the best pools in Orlando, the main pool at the Vistana Villages Sheraton has a huge Grotto with flowing water over the top creating a large waterfall dropping into the pool. The Grotto pool is a great place for the family to spend some time relaxing and playing. While the entire Vistana Villages Resort by the Sheraton is absolutely beautiful, the pool area really stands out as something spectacular. There are a total of three (3) pools, the Bella Pool, Key West Pool and the St. Augustine.
Water Park Information at Orlando World Center Marriott:
- Bella Pool Hours: Daily 7 am – 1 am
- Key West Pool Hours: Daily 7 am – 11 pm
- St. Augustine Pool Hours: Daily 9 am – 10 pm
- Outdoor Pool: Sheraton Vistana Villages has 3 uniquely different pools, the Bella Pool, Key West Pool and the St. Augustine Pool
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide that is 100-feet long at the Pirate Ship Pool
- Kids Water Slides: Two (2) kids water slide can be found in the Pirate Ship at the Pirate Ship Pool
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort in Orlando
- Kids Splash Park: Over at the Pirate Ship Pool there is a large Pirate ship in the side area of the pool with 2 water slides and areas to climb and play
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the Pirate Ship Pool
- Hot Tub: There are Hot Tubs at each of the the Outdoor Pools
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool areas
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available at the pools
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Vistana Villages Sheratton for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools
Sheraton Vistana Villages Pools
Water Slides and Zero Entry for Family Fun
Off to the side of the Pirate Ship Pool you will see a large 100-foot figure 8 water slide that empties into its own small pool. While the smaller kids are off playing on the Pirate Ship, the larger kids and adults may want to head over to the water slide to have some amazing fun. The Pirate Ship Pool offers Zero-Entry for the Younger ones, making it easier for them to enter the pool area without concern. A shallow wading pool can also be found near the Pirate Ship Pool. For the adults, you will enjoy the fact that there are 2 large Hot Tubs, one at the Grotto Pool and one at the Pirate Ship Pool. Lounge chairs are plentiful and lined up in rows around the pool so you can bask in the sun, and enjoy a book while the kids play.
Kiddie Play Zone
Located at the Pirate Ship Pool, there is so much fun because of the large Pirate Ship water play area that is built in the pool. Part of this pool is designed to be a Kiddie Play area with 2 small water slides attached to the ship as well as multiple water cannons to splash in and keep you cool all day long.
Over at the Key West section of the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort, another large pool, and 2 hot tubs can be found. The Key West Pool is designed to have a look and feel of Florida Keys and has a nice sandy beach by one of the lakes on the property. This is one of the more quiet pools at the resort and has plenty of seating to enjoy a more relaxed, tranquil setting. No matter what you are looking for, the Vistana Villages Sheraton Resort has a great location designed around families. It is worth taking a look to see if this is the place for your next vacation.