Time spent at the 6 Heated, Outdoor Pools is a wonderful way to spend your time but there is so much more to do when you take a journey to the Summer Bay Resort Orlando Lakeside Marina. The massive, 64-acre lake nestled up against the shores of the Summer Bay Resort offer additional water fun you will not find at many other Properties in the Orlando area.
Lakeside Marina Information:
- Lake Hours: Daily: 10am – 5pm
- Towels: not Listed
- Notice: Lake hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Water Slides: A large blow-up slide is floating on the lake. It is probably not considered a true water slide.
- Who: The Lake, Marina and Water Sports are for guests only.
- Lifeguards: No Lifeguards.
White Sandy Beaches
The Beach by the lake at Summer Bay Resort spans about 330 feet and is lined with beautiful Palm Trees. There are also lounge chairs on the sand to take in the Florida Sun.
Water Craft Rentals
Water Craft such as, Jet-skis, Paddle Boats, Pontoon Boats, Canoes and even Speed Boats are available for rent at the Marina. You must be 18 years of age with a valid drivers license to take out a Jet-Ski.
You have probably seen or been in a bouncy house before, right? Just think of having fun like that while floating on the water. That is precisely what you will have when going to the Aqua Park in Summer Bay Resort Orlando. Take a look at how large these water toys are. The slide is huge and multiple people can go down at once while the water trampolines have a bounce that is very different from what you might be used to.
All of this additional Water Fun comes at an extra cost but the kids will remember this for years to come.