Activities and Amenities
2 Quiet and Elegant Pools at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando Hotel
- Tropical Paradise surrounded by Palm Trees
- Cabanas Available at this Pool location
- Zero-Entry Access with more shallow water attached to the main pool
- Fire-Pit Available with very nice seating for a group to share
- Whirlpool that separates the 2 Swimming Pools
- Towels Provided at the “Splash Hut”
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Large Oasis Swimming Pool
- Large Swimming Pool area with a variety of Pool sections
- Water Slide Snakes to a separate Splash Down Area (Must be 48″ to Ride)
- Zero Entry Pool
- Lazy River Connects all of the Pool locations
- Water Fountains Spray into the Lazy River
- Children’s entry and Splash Area
- Towels Provided
Waldorf Astoria Orlando Spa
Treat yourself to the best Spa experience in the Orlando Area at The Waldorf Astoria® Spa. The Staff is ready to pamper you and make you feel like you haven’t felt in years with the amazing Body Therapiesand Peaceful Massages. After you spend a day at this Spa, you will want to drop all of your plans to return again and again.
- 24,000 Square Foot of Luxurious Treatment Space
- 22 Treatment Rooms
- Facial Therapies
- Body Therapies
- Massage Therapies
- Salon Services
- Hand and Foot Therapies
Waldorf Astoria Orlando Fitness Center
- Overlooks the Pool and the Golf Course
- Precor® Workout Equipment
- Treadmills feature Flat Screen TV
- Fitness Classes (Additional Fees Apply)
- No Arcade available at this Resort
The jogging trail wraps around the entire resort property and is very scenic and shows off the complete beauty of this property.
Get some exercise the fun way, by renting a bike or Surrey. This allows you to have time with your family and share the scenery of the property.
Championship Rees Jones Golf Course
There are only a few resorts that offer a Golf Course on grounds but the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club is one of those few places. This course has a very challenging layout and design but with the 5 levels of Tee Boxes, this course can be played by any level golfer. Take to the links and enjoy a full 18 holes measuring an impressive 7108 yards in legnth.
- Rees Jones Designed Course
- Par 72
- 7108 Yards in Length
- Beautiful layout and design with natural elements built in
WA Kids Club – Day Escape
Creating a special club just for your 5 to 12 year old is not a simple task but the Waldorf Astoria Kids Club has done it in style and they make it look easy. There are so many things planned during the day that it will be difficult get them to leave when you are ready to pick them up.
WA Kids Club Activities
Activities change during the year:
- The Latest in Game Console Equipment
- Arts and Crafts
- Themed Evening Events
- Scavenger Hunts
- Relay Games
- Bike Rentals
- Hours from 10:30am to 2:30pm Daily
Astoria After Dark
Take a little break from the kids and enjoy an evening out alone. That is what the WA Kids Club was designed for and it affords you the pleasure of getting out for an adult adventure knowing that the kids are safe and happy in an environment created just for them. In fact, when you return, they will have had so much fun with the supervised activities and a special dinner (served in the Kids Club), you might find it hard to pull them away. This Evening away option is available on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm to 10pm. You will need to make reservations at least 24 hours ahead of time and they are required.
- Hours from 6pm to 10pm Friday and Saturday Evenings
- Call 407-597-5388 to save your spot
It is truly hard to get away from the office anymore so the Waldorf Astoria comes complete with a Business Center to help you take care of any of your business needs.
- Secured Wireless and Wired Access
- Up to date Desktop Computers
- Faxing Capabilities
- Copies Available
- Information Technology Concierge available 24 hours a day in case you need some additional help
The Concierge Team is trained to help you find everything that you are looking for during your stay. They will help you with anything that you are looking for in the Orlando area. Check with if you have a need for Dining Reservations, Attraction Tickets, Area Tours and even Golf Tee Times. If you need travel arrangements outside of the shuttle transportation provided, they will be happy to assist you with these needs as well.
Movie Night at the JW Marriott
Enjoy an evening of fun with a family friendly movie at the Hilton Orlando next door. This event is offered every Saturday evening.
Cribs and Rollaways
- Complimentary Transportation is not provided to and from the Airports
- Complimentary Transportation IS available to and from all of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Have the Resort take and drop you off and pick you up at Disney Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios Theme Park locations. Please make your reservations 24 hours in advance for this service if you would like to use it. Make sure you check at the front desk for pickup times because these times vary during the week. Most of the time, the shuttles are on a 30 minute pickup schedule. This makes it very easy to get around these Main Attractions without getting bogged down in traffic.
- Hertz Car Rental On site
- Self-Parking (Additional Fees Apply)
- Valet Parking (Additional Fees Apply)
The Bull & Bear
Take an award-winning culinary delight for a spin when you visit the Bull & Bear Restaurant on the Waldorf Astoria property and you will quickly understand why this restaurant is the premier dining location on this 5-star resort. All of the dishes are specially prepared and served in a warm club atmosphere. Not only will you find the best food at this restaurant but expect to have impeccable service as well.
Another fine dining experience with a very Contemporary Flare and more Casual Setting awaits you at Oscar’s® serving a breakfast buffet or made to order breakfast daily.
- Open Daily
Sunday thru Thursday – 11am til 11pm
Friday and Saturday – 11am til 12am
Enjoy your favorite cocktail and pickup an appetizer throughout the day at the Peacock Alley. Emjoy live music from a talented musician playing the piano each evening for your entertainment.
Sir Harry’s Lounge
Take in the stylish atmosphere while ordering your favorite drink. Enjoy the company of others and make new friends while spending some time at Sir Harry’s Lounge.
If you are enjoying a relaxing day by the pool, you don’t have to get dressed up to dine. Head over to the poolside grill, Aquamarine and enjoy a nice salad or sandwich.
- Open Daily
Sunday thru Thursday – 11am til 7pm
Friday and Saturday – 11am til 9pm
The Clubhouse Grille
Enjoy your dining at the 19th hole overlooking the beautiful Waldorf Astoria Golf course after a wonderful round of golf.
- Open Lunch
- Casual and Golf Attire
Enjoy 24 hour room service at any time.
On The Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Property
For a truly inspired Italian night out, you will want to give La Luce a try. There are so many items on the menu to choose from, many different pasta dishes to thin crust pizzas. You will also find a number of Mediterranean type drinks and a variety of wines. Come an enjoy a wonderful evening that is sure to fit any occasion that you might have. Spend a special time with your family and friends at La Luce.
- Open Daily for Dinner
- Smart Casual
- Reservations are Recommended: 407-597-3600
Come visit the largest restaurant on the property serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Offering dishes with an American flavor, you will enjoy this restaurant at all times during the day or night. Starting with Breakfast you can enjoy a large buffet with many different items to choose from or you may order from the Breakfast menu. If you want an American meal that has a little twist, enjoy one of the fabulous meals prepared during lunch or dinner.
Kids Eat Free
It is hard to beat something FREE. What a great offer. Kids 12 and under can eat free every day for Breakfast and Dinner. This includes 2 Kids Meals for each Adult entree.
- Open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
With a very modern and sleek design, this bar area is the perfect place to unwind after a long day. It is a great place to gather and develop friendships with others staying at the property. Enjoy a favorite drink and try out the all new Sushi Lounge nightly from Wednesday through Saturdays.
Sena Bar & Lounge
The Sena Bar & Lounge is a little more relaxed setting to enjoy a drink and good times with friends, family or whoever might come along.
- Open Daily from 11am til 2pm
If you are looking for a place to go and enjoy the food and the outdoors, you will want to visit Beech. Enjoy sitting at a table in the open air surrounded by palm trees and covered by umbrellas. The menu is served with a tropical flare to match the surroundings.
- Open Lunch and Dinner
Not much else has to be said because the name Starbucks speaks well for itself. Grab your favorite Coffee at this location.
- Open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Start the morning with a coffee and pastry from the Muse. They also server sandwiches and salads during the day for something light.
Enjoy 24 hour room service at any time.