Westgate Leisure Hotel Orlando Outdoor Pools & Splash Park
How many Westgate Leisure Resort Pools are there? A total of two (2) Outdoor Heated Pools are available at multiple locations around the property. Each of the pools have a circular Hot Tub with room enough for a few adults at a time. The kidney shaped pool is where most of the action is with a Kids Splash Park, miniature golf course, sand volleyball and even a shuffleboard court.
Pool and Water Fun at the Leisure Resort by Westgate:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 10pm
- Water Slides: There is not a water slide
- Lazy River: You will not find a lazy river
- Kids Splash Park: Kiddie Splash area at main pool
- Zero-entry: Zero access is not at either of the pools
- Hot Tub: Large Hot Tub at each Outdoor Pool location
- Towels: Located in each Villa
- Cabanas: No real cabanas but there are some canopies
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Westgate Leisure Resort.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not on duty at the pools
Splash Park for the Kids
The kids will get super excited when they look across the main pool and see the splash zone built just for them. Sprinklers, dumping buckets and water spraying everywhere keeps them cool and having fun for hours.
Frequently Asked Questions: Westgate Leisure Resort Pools
Is there an Indoor Pool?
There is not an indoor pool at the Westgate Leisure Resort but there are 2 outdoor heated pools and a kids splash park
Is the pool heated?
Yes! Both of the Outdoor Pools are heated and are nice to swim in year round
Are there any pool activities for the kids?
There are activities around the pool for your kids but this might change throughout the year. Check with the front desk with checking in to get the latest activity schedule.