Great Water Park Fun on Two Levels
The Westgate Town Center Water Park, Ship Wreck Island is a little different from most Water Parks you might visit at a Hotel or a Resort. When you look at the Pictures of the Westgate Resort Water Park in Kissimmee Fl from above, one of the first things you notice, is it is set up on two levels. Not only do you climb a single story to get to most of the attractions, but the Lazy River is also located on this level as well. While it adds a lot of family fun, it is only free for Owners. If you have booked a stay through the Resort or a Third Party site like Book Westgate Town Center Resort with Hotels.com
, you will have to pay extra to gain access to this park. You might think admission to this fun Water Park at the Westgate Resort in Orlando would be included in the Resort Fee, but that is sadly, not the case.
Pool Information at the Westgate Town Center in Orlando:
- Pool Hours: Open from 11am until 7pm (Subject to change)
- Water Slides: There are two (2) large water slides. One is an open flume type and the other is enclosed. There are multiple smaller water slides for the younger kids. Two (2) small slides at the main pool and many other shapes, sizes and styles at the shipwreck kids splash park on the second level.
- Lazy River: The lazy river is 700 feet long and is located on the second level of the water park.
- Kids Splash Park: The Kids Splash Park is a large space on the second floor where the Lazy River is. Shallow water surrounds the area and is safe for the smaller one to have water splashing fun. Multiple water slides, fountains and sprinklers let the kids have a great time and stay cool.
- Zero-entry: The main pool at the water park has one side that is completely zero-entry.
- Hot Tub: There is a large hot tub at the main water park pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas not available at the pool area
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Admission: There is a fee for each person wanting to enter the Ship Wreck Island Water Park. The only exception to this is if you are an owner. Owners get free admission when they are at the Resort. Please check with the Front Desk when booking to find out any additional fees.
- Who: It is only open to Owners and Guests of the Westgate Resort. This Water Park is not open to the Public.
- Lifeguards: The Water Slides will have Workers stationed to make sure everything is safe and runs smooth.
After looking at all of the fantastic images of the Westgate Town Center Water Park, you might not care about the extra cost. It could easily be worth it for a day or two.
Ship Wreck Island Water Park
Large Water Slides
There are 2 Large Water Slides with their own Splash Down area. Each of these Slides starts on the second level and splash down on the ground level. Both of these Water Slides are Body Slides, the blue one is enclosed, and the red one is an open flume slide. Lifeguards are around to make sure everyone stays safe while having a fun time.
The Ship Wreck Island Kids Splash Park
Kids will have a blast at the Ship Wreck Island with so many different things for them to do. They can climb and play and hide with newly formed friends. Water Cannons are in multiple locations to spray others as they are walking through the pirate maze. Multiple enclosed and open water slides are perfect for all ages.
Lazy River around the Ship Wreck Island
When you first see the Lazy River at the Ship Wreck Island, you are pretty much in amazement at this flowing water on a second level Water Park. The kids and adults alike can have fun and relax in this 700-foot Lazy River that wraps around the entire park.