Wyndham Garden Disney Springs Outdoor Pools & Kids Splash Zone
How many Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Pools are there at the resort? There are actually two outdoor pools but neither one is heated. A Kids Splash Pad is located at the entrance of the main pool and is accessible through a zero-entry access and has some wonderful, interactive fun for the young kids go enjoy while you lounge around the pool. A sundeck with lounge chairs is located around the pools giving you plenty of space to hang out and sip on your favorite beverage. A large Hot Tub is available for the adults as well.
Pool Information at the Wyndham Garden Disney Springs:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 10pm
- Water Slides: There is not a water slide
- Lazy River: No lazy river
- Kids Splash Park: Kiddie Splash area at main pool
- Zero-entry: Zero access is available at the main pool leading to the Kids Splash Park
- Hot Tub: One Hot Tub
- Towels: Available at the Outdoor Aquatic Pool area
- Cabanas: No real cabanas but there are some canopies
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the Wyndham Disney Springs Resort.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not on duty at the pools
There are two (2) outdoor pools with a lot of space to lounge and enjoy watching the kids play. The pools are not heated but they stay pretty warm in the Orlando heat.
Kids Splash Park
A kids splash park is built in to the entrance to the main large pool. Zero entry makes it easy for little ones to get in and out. The shallow water makes this a safe place and the water fountains and dumping cups keep all of the kids happy.
Frequently Asked Questions: Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Pools
Is there an Indoor Pool?
There is not an Indoor Pool at the Wyndham Disney Springs Resort
Is the pool heated?
No. Neither of the 2 outdoor pools are heated but stay pretty warm during the warm climate in Orlando