Activities and Amenities
Enjoy a total of 6 Swimming Pools across the Bonnet Creek Resort. You will find 2 Large Swimming Pools with Zero-Entry Access and a Long Water Slideat the Wyndham Grand Orlando and an additional 4 Pools with a Lazy River and an additional Water Slideat the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Wyndham Grand Orlando Large Quiet Swimming Pool with Zero Entry and Cabanas
- Quiet Reserved Swimming Pool
- Plenty of Lounge Chairs
- Cabanas Available at this Pool location
- Zero-Entry Access
- Long Twisting Water Slide
- Cabanas at Quiet Pool location
- Towels Provided at the Pools
- 2 Whirlpools located around the Quiet Pool
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort with 4 Swimming Pools, Zero Entry, Water Slide and Lazy River
- 5 Large Swimming Pools
- 2 Twisting Water Slides
- Zero Entry Pools
- 2 Lazy Rivers
- 9 Hot Tubs
- 2 Children’s Splash Areas
- Towels Provided
Blue Harmony Spa – Wyndham Grand Orlando
If you are ready to indulge in a relaxing retreat away from all of the harsh realities of life, be sure to schedule some time at the Blue Harmony Spa at Bonnet Creek. Enter a world of some of the best, full treatment spa experiences in the Orlando Florida area. A well trained Staff is ready to pamper you with Body Treatments , Facials and Massages. A day at this spa will rejuvenate you and you will be ready to tackle anything that is thrown your way. It is amazing what a day of pampered treatments will do for your mind set. Set a time for yourself and enjoy this day just for you.
- Large Treatment Space
- 6 Treatment Rooms
- Facial Therapies
- Body Therapies
- Massage Therapies
- Salon Services
- There are 3 Game Rooms around the Resort
- Take a nice run or jog on the Jogging Track.
- There are no Bicycle Rentals at this location
- There are no Tennis Courts at this Resort
Beach Volleyball Court
2 Fitness Centers
3 Kids Activity Areas
Miniature Golf on the Resort Property
Championship Rees Jones Golf Course (Across the street at the Waldorf Astoria)
The Waldorf Astoria Golf Club has a very challenging layout and design to their course but with the 5 levels of Tee Boxes, this course can be played by any level golfer. Take to the links and enjoy a full 18 holes measuring an impressive 7108 yards in leg length.
- Rees Jones Designed Course
- Par 72
- 7108 Yards in Length
- Beautiful layout and design with natural elements built in
Orlando Resort Kids Club
Designed around the needs and wants of your 5 to 12 year old, the Orlando Kids Club has everything they will want to do on their vacation. There are so many things planned during the day that it will be difficult get them to leave when you are ready to pick them up.
Orlando Resort Kids Club Activities
Activities change during the year:
- The Latest in Game Console Equipment
- Arts and Crafts
- Kid Friendly Dinners
- Board Games
- Hours from 6 pm to 10 pm Friday and Saturday Nights.
- Hourly Fees of $12 per child and includes their dinner
- Reservations are required, so reserve early and have a night to yourselves for a change
- For Additional Information on the program call: 407-390-2435
Need a place to get some work done while you are on a business trip or vacation. A fully operation Business Center is at your service to meet these needs.
- 25,000 Square fee of indoor and outdoor Meeting Spaces
- Audio Video Equipment for Presentations
- Desktop Computers
- Faxing Capabilities
- Copies Available at the Front Desk
Onsite ATM Machine
Ready and Waiting to meet your every need, the concierge team is there to help you find everything that you are looking for during your stay. Very knowledgeable about the Orlando area, they are able to help you get to any destination or book reservations. All you have to do is ask and it is their pleasure to help you in any way possible. Check with if you have a need for Dining Reservations, Attraction Tickets, Area Tours and even Golf Tee Times. If you need travel arrangements outside of the shuttle transportation provided, they will be happy to assist you with these needs as well.
Cribs and Rollaways
Cribs are available. Please check with the front desk to get this reserved.
Pets are allowed at this location with some stipulations
- Pets must be under 25 pounds
- $50 One time non-refundable fee
- Pets may stay in your guest room with owner presence
- Not allowed at any of the restaurants, bars or meeting areas
- Pet Must remain on leash in public areas
- Complimentary Transportation is not provided to and from the Airports
- The Complimentary Transportation (included with the Resort Fee) from the Wyndham Grand Orlando IS available to and from all of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Have the Resort take and drop you off and pick you up at Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios Theme Park locations. Having this transportation built in makes it easier to get around the Main Attractions without getting stuck in traffic.
- Self-Parking (Additional Fees Apply)
- Valet Parking (Additional Fees Apply)
Deep Blu Seafood Grill
If you would like some of the best seafood Orlando has to offer, you will want to have at least one of your dining experiences at the Deep Blu Seafood Grill. Along with great seafood dishes and amazing sushi, you will be catered to in a grand fashion.
- Open Daily for Dinner.
- Casual Attire
- Reservations are Recommended and can be made through OpenTable Deep Blu Reservations
- Reservations can also be made by phone: 407-390-2420
Enjoy delicious American Fare at the Tesoro Cove where you will find some of the best Burgers, Sandwhiches and Salads. Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant and includes a buffet with some of your most favorite morning dishes.
- Open Daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Back Bay Bar and Grill
Beautiful Views surround you as you dine at the Back Bay Bar & Grill. Offering a more casual dining experience with American food.
Live Music, Entertainment, your favorite drink and friends to enjoy it with.
A great place to grab your favorite Starbucks coffee to start your day off right
Enjoy 24 hour room service at any time.
On The Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Property
La Cocina Pizzeria
Get a Pizza and a Specialty drink at the La Cocina Pizzeria. Dining at the bar or at one of the outside tables.
- Open Daily for Lunch and Dinner
Enjoy a lighter fare of Breakfast Sandwiches and a nice Lunch Menu as well at the La Cantina.
- Open Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Pull up a seat at the bar and enjoy a nice appetizer and your favorite beverage at Escudos.
Enjoy 24 hour room service at any time.