Are Pets allowed at the Wyndham Grand Orlando?
The Wyndham Grand Orlando is an incredible, upscale 4 Star Hotel in Orlando and it might come as a surprise, but YES, they do allow pets. Incredibly enough, many of the more upscale properties in the Orlando Area do allow Pets of some sort. Of course, there are guidelines to follow and the Wyndham Grand Orlando does require a non-refundable fee for the length of your stay but at least they do allow you to bring your pet with you. Another guideline is, your pet cannot be more than 25 pounds.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Resort front desk about any additional fees for bringing your pet in case the policy has changed.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the Bonnet Creek Wyndham Grand Orlando
Information you need to know if your are bringing your pet:
All Pets must:
- be in good health
- be less that 25 pounds
- only 1 pet per room or suite
In order to bring your pet:
- Check with the Front Desk
- Pay a non-Refundable Pet Fee at check-in
There is one fee for up to 6 nights but this changes if you stay more than six. The front desk will be happy to give you the latest rates.
- must be on a leash when taken out
- are not allowed in restaurants, bars, meeting rooms, pools, gyms, public restrooms, walking trail around the lake
- must have pet out of the room when housekeeping cleans. Contact housekeeping to let them know when a good time to come clean the room is.
Service Animals are Welcome at the Wyndham Grand Orlando at Bonnet Creek.
Please note the information and fees provided can change without notice, however, was accurate when published. To confirm all details you will need to check directly with the properties in question before completing your vacation planning.