There are a number of reasons to consider staying at this resort but the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel Swimming Pools will add another strong reason for you and your entire family. There are a total of 3 Pools on the property and each one serves a specific purpose. If you want to really be pampered while you are at the pool, 2 of these pools have Cabanas to give you more comforts than you can ever imagine.
Pool and Water Park Information:
- Pool Hours: Daily 9am – 10pm
- Water Slides: 1 Large Aqueduct Themed Twisting Water Slide at the Beach Pool
- Lazy River: no Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: Kiddie Splash area at main pool with Zero Entry, multiple water fountains and shallow pool
- Towels: Located around the Beach Pool
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Beach and Villa Pools are for all Guests at the Portofino Bay Resort. The Hillside Pool is a private, Adults only pool
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty daily at the beach pool when the water slide is operational. Please check with the front desk to verify these times.
The Beach Family Pool
The Beach Pool is more suited for the entire family because it has a white sandy beach area that all of the lounge chairs sit on and provides a great location and feel as if you are staying on an Italian Bay. The kids will absolutely love this location because the resort has built a one of a kind Roman Aqueduct Themed Water Slide that will provide hours of fun for everyone in the family. For the younger ones in the family, they will have hours of fun entering this large pool with the main Zero-Entry location filled with multiple water fountains. There are 2 Whirlpools at the Beach Pool and the adults can enjoy relaxing while the kids are off playing.
Beach Pool Amenities:
- Large Roman Aqueduct Style Twisting Water Slide
- Zero Entry Pool
- 2 Jacuzzi’s
- White Sandy Beach Area
- Interactive Water Fountains
- Kiddie Pool in the same area
- Daily Activities like, Ping Pong, Hula Hoop and a Dive-In Movie
- 3 Cabanas Available at this Pool location
The Villa Pool with Cabanas
The Villa Pool is provided as a more upscale Swimming Pool having many upgraded amenities that you will not find at the other pools. The first thing you will notice at this pool is the fact that it is surrounded by beautiful Romanesque gardens with a flare of the tropics. You will feel like you are at a Mediterranean Resort with a hint of Florida thrown in. Enjoy relaxing on the upgraded padded lounge chairs. This pool has a total of 16 Cabanas to take care the pampering that you might need on this vacation. The Cabanas are an additional cost but for the benefits, you might consider taking one in during your stay. Two large whirlpools are available at this pool for your enjoyment.
Villa Pool Amenities:
- Large more Quiet Pool area
- Upgraded Amenities
- Nice Lounge Chairs
- 2 Jacuzzi’s
- 16 Cabanas Available at this Pool location
The Hillside – Adult Pool
The Hillside pool is a smaller pool area without all of the extra amenities but is still a very nice location if you are looking to have a quiet place to read and get away from all of the commotion. There are lounge chairs at this location and you will find that it is much quieter than any other place in the resort.
Hillside Pool Amenities:
- Smaller Pool
- More Private
- Adults Only
Book your Cabana early before they are all gone. The Loews Portofino Bay Resort has a very limited number of Cabanas to go around. If you want guaranteed shade and additional pampering, check with the front desk and get your Cabana rented as soon as you check in.
- 16 Cabanas at the Villa Pool
- Ceiling Fan
- Plasma TV
- Refrigerator with Water and Soda
- Fruit Bowl
- Make Reservations early because there are a limited amount of availability
There are so many different pools and water fun amenities at this resort that the whole family will find something that they enjoy. You can be sure that your kids will have so much fun that they will want to come back again.