Looking at a Satellite view of The Inn at Calypso Cay Map, you will first notice that the Inn is not located directly off of Interstate 4 in Orlando or in Disney World. This can be a bonus in many cases since being a little farther away gives you some much needed peace when each day is done. The Calypso Cay Inn has regular hotel rooms or Family Suites with a Semi-private room for the kids. They also have a small Water Park with Water Slides, Zero-Entry points in to the pools and a Kids Splash Pad with fountains and sprinklers. The resort is not huge but they do have some nice water amenities at a reasonable price.
From the North
- Take I-4 West to Exit 67 (536)
- Stay left until you can take your right on 536
- Once on 536 Take your next right on SR-535
- Stay on 535 for 1.6 miles and turn right on Calypso Cay Way
- You will see The Inn at Calypso Cay on the right
From the South
- Take I-4 East to Exit 67 (536)
- Turn right on 536
- Once on 536 Take your next right on 535
- Stay on 535 for about 1.6 miles, take a right on Calypso Cay Way
- The Inn at Calypso Cay will be on the right
How to get to the parks?
The Inn at Calypso Cay in Kissimmee Fl has complimentary Shuttle Service (built in to the Resort fee of course) to the Disney Parks, SeaWorld and Universal. You are only about 15 minutes from each of the Disney Parks and can easily drive to them by getting on 535 northbound to 536 West and stay on World Drive or hop on to Interstate 4 for easy travels to any of the attractions in the Orlando area.