Bay Lake Tower Pool
There is only one large, heated Bay Lake Tower Pool near the Bay Lake on the backside of the Tower. The entire pool area is only accessible if you are a Disney Vacation Club Member and have your card to gain access beyond the locked gate. There is a large section of the pool that has Zero Entry access and makes it much easier for the toddlers to gain access without having to worry about them falling off the edge.
Pool Information at Disney Bay Lake Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Outdoor Pool: Great family pool with large and small water slides
- Large Water Slides: One (1) large 148-foot spirallying water slide at the Family Pool
- Kids Water Slides: One (1) kids water slide at the main pool
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Disney Bay Lake Resort
- Kids Splash Park: Not really a splash park but a great place with bubbling geysers to play makes for a lot of family fun
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available at the main pool
- Hot Tub: There is a hot tub at the main family pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the Bay Lake Tower pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for an additional fee. Book early as these go quick
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Bay Lake Tower Resort for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for DVC members who own at the Bay Lake Tower
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the pools and the water slides
Large Family Pool
The main swimming pool almost looks like a heart as you look from above. It has 2 large rounded areas at the top but at the bottom, instead of joining in a pointed fashion, it is rounded as well. On the left side of the pool, there is a nice Zero-Entry location that makes it a perfect entry point for the little ones.
Very Long Water Slide
On the right side is where you will find the main attraction, the long, 148-foot Water Slide. As you climb the spiral staircase to the top of the slide, you sense the anticipation as you hear joyous screams and laughter of those going before you. It is now your turn. As you head down the water slide, you are unable to see the bottom. Enter into the full turns that take you twisting your way to the splashdown point. The water slide does not drop off in its own secluded area but it does exit directly into the main pool area. Don’t worry though, Lifeguards are paying close attention to make sure it is a safe adventure at all times.
Kids Water Play Zone
If you look off to the left of the main pool you will likely see kids frolicking the in the Mickey Shaped Kiddie Splash Zone. This area is surrounded by lounge chairs for the adults to take some time out and just watch the kids play. Fountains will continue to surprise your little ones as they splash around and make new friends. It might be hard to pull them away once they start playing. So, make sure you bring something to read!
To the right of the Water Slide, there is a beautiful, large Whirlpool, large enough to hold many adults. Soak away while your concerns melt to the bottom of the tub. This whirlpool is close enough to all of the action to keep an eye on the kids while you take a little time for yourself.
Cabanas by the Pool
Do you want to truly be pampered by the pool. If so, there are a few Cabanas available for rent that give you that extra luxurious touch for the day. There are only a few so lock yours in early to make sure you have one to enjoy during your stay.