Regardless of whether you stay in the Northern Courtyard or the Southern Courtyard, the Cabana Bay Beach Resort Pool, Lazy River and Water Slide are available for all of the guests that stay there. A Swimming Pool with gentle sloping or Zero Entry awaits at either end of the resort. At both locations,· there are many places to sit and get comfortable for the day where you can take in the rays of the sun while the kids are off playing.
Pool and Water Park Information at Universal Orlando Cabana Bay:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm
- Water Slides: 1 large 90 foot long water slide
- Lazy River: 650 foot long Lazy River
- Kids Splash Park: Kiddie Splash area at main pool
- Zero-entry: Both pools have Zero Entry access
- Hot Tub: Large Hot Tub
- Towels: Located around both Pools
- Cabanas: Located at the Northern Courtyard Pool (where the water slide is)
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the hotel for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools, Water Slide and Lazy River are for all Guests at the Universal Cabana Bay Beach Resort. You must use your key to enter each of the pool areas
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty daily at the pools, water slide and lazy river. Please check with the front desk to verify these times.
Water Tower Slide
The main focus of the Giant Swimming Pool in the North Courtyard would have to be the Huge Dive Tower structure. This 4 tier tower has cascading Water Falls from the very bottom, and top tier is keeping all who make their way underneath nice and cool during those hot Florida days. As you look at the exit for the Twisting Water Slide, which empties at the base of the tower, you might think that it starts at the top of this tower unit, but it begins to the side of it. The Water Slide is about 90 feet long and is a fun feature in this Pool area, and it is fun for all who decide to ride it.
The swimming pools at both courtyards offer a section the is Zero Entry. This makes it very easy to watch the little ones enter and exit the pool without worry that they will have to walk down steps or climb in and out from one of the sidewalls. The Northern Yard pool even has bubbling water fountains to play in at the shallow water.
650 Foot Lazy River
On the other side of the resort, you not only have another nice size pool but there is a 650 foot long lazy river to carry you around on your own private tube gently. Kids enjoy spending time here, and the parents like it because it is so relaxing.
Cabanas are available for rent and will give you that additional pampering that everyone deserves on their vacation. Understand though that they do have a rental fee and if you want one, you should book it early because they go pretty quick.
The pools at the Cabana Bay Resort are surrounded by plenty of lounge chairs. Some of the seating is placed in white sand giving the kids a great place to play while you lie back and enjoy the sun and warmth of Florida
Challenge a friend or family member to a game of pool at one of the billiard tables located just outside of the gates of the large pool area at Universal's Cabana Bay Resort
Towels are provided at multiple locations around the pools. Pick up your towels in a pickup bin and drop them in the towel bin to be washed for the next time you visit.
Multiple firepits are located near the pools to give you a wonderful place to relax when the cooler air comes in the evenings.
Frequently Asked Questions: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Pool
Are towels provided at the Cabana Bay Pools?
Yes, there are plenty of towels in bins located around both pools.
Are the pools heated?
Yes, the pools are heated and always welcoming for guests.
Can you bring your own float to the pool?
Yes, you can bring a float to the pool area.