Pools at the Disney Old Key West Resort
Adding excitement to the beauty of your stay at the Disney Old Key West Resort is the huge family, Sandcastle pool with a 126-foot water slide. Kids might be jumping up and down with excitement but this slide is large enough for the adults to join in. Disney World Deluxe Resorts like the Old Key West Resort offer so much and the fun never ends.
Water Park Information at the Disney Key West Resort:
- Pool Hours: Daily 8am – 11pm – (Times change throughout the year)
- Outdoor Pool: Sandcastle family Pool & 3 Quiet Pools
- Indoor Pool: No Indoor Heated Pool at the Disney Old Key West Resort
- Large Water Slides: One (1) water slide that is 126-feet long at the Sandcastle Pool
- Lazy River: There is not a Lazy River at the Disney Key West Resort in Orlando
- Kids Splash Park: While there is not a Kids Splash Park, there is a shallow pool for the little ones to stay safe
- Zero-entry: No Zero-entry at the Sandcastle pool or any of the quiet pools
- Hot Tub: Large hot tub at the Sandcastle pool and each of the quiet pools for the adults
- Towels: Towels are provided at the each of the pools at the Disney Old Key West Resort
- Cabanas: Cabanas are not available
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Disney Old Key West front desk or concierge for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pools are for all Guests at the Disney Old Key West Resort
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty at the Sandcastle Pool and the water slide
Pools and Water Fun at the Old Key West Resort in Disney World
Sandcastle Family Pool
With over 149,000 gallons, the Sandcastle Pool is the largest and most fun family pool at the Disney Old Key West Resort. Add to the fun with a 126-foot water slide and this makes for a great day of family fun. Do you have little ones going to the pool? Not a problem, just hang out at the kid's shallow pool located behind the large water slide.
Sandcastle Pool Water Slide
126-feet of twisting fun as you slip down the water slide at the top of the Sandcastle and come out of the front door and splash into the pool. The sandcastle water slide is fun for the kids but the parents can get in on the splashing as well.
Located at different locations around the Disney Old Key West Resort are three (3) quiet pools. These pools are great because they are closer to the building you are staying at but none of these pools have a water slide. Hot tubs are located at each of the pools.
Frequently Asked Questions: Disney Old Key West Resort Pool
Are the pools heated at the Old Key West Resort?
Yes - the Sandcastle Family Pool and the 3 quiet pools are all heated
Are towels provided at the Pools?
Yes - Towels are available at all of the pool at Disney Old Key West
Is there a water slide at the Disney Old Key West Resort?
Yes - a 126-foot circular water slide is available at the Sandcastle Pool
Are there Lifeguards at the pool?
Lifeguards are on duty at the Sandcastle pool to watch over your kids in the pool and on the water slide
Does the Disney Key West Resort have a Lazy River?
No, there is not a Lazy River at the Old Key West Resort
Are there events for the kids?
Disney Cast members have something going on every day at, and around the Sandcastle Pool
Are there any hot tubs?
Each of the pools has a hot tub for the adults to enjoy and relax
Where can I get food but stay at the pool?
Good's Food to Go serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and is just outside of the Sandcastle pool area making it the perfect place to grab lunch and keep on swimming, all day long.