Water Park Fun and a more Peaceful South Beach Pool
The Cypress Springs Water Park and Gaylord Palms Resort Pool are something to behold. Families have a blast with all of the large water slides, and the kid’s splash park is fun to climb on no matter what your age. Sprinklers and fountains continuously spray in the treehouse playground giving your kids hours of fun. Keep an eye out for the large dumping bucket. You will surely get wet and have a good time doing it at the Gaylord Palms Orlando Water Park. Another enjoyable water park feature that the whole family will enjoy is the Crystal River Rapids lazy river. You will have so much fun as you are whisked away through a lush tropical paradise. If you are looking for some relaxation, away from all of the noise, the South Beach Pool is typically a quieter area since it is just a pool without the water park amenities. Hang out and just relax and read in the sunny Florida sunshine.
Pool and Water Fun at the Gaylord Palms Resort Pool:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7am – 11pm
- Water Slides: There are 7 large water slides and a couple of toddler size as well
- Lazy River: Enter the fun of a Lazy River when floating on the Crystal River Rapids
- Kids Splash Park: Large climbing fort with dumping bucket and plenty of sprinklers and water jets
- Zero-entry: Zero entry access is located at the main pool
- Hot Tub: Two Large Hot Tubs at the South Beach pool
- Towels: Located at the Cypress Springs Water Park
- Cabanas: Cabanas are located at the Water Park and the South Beach Pool. These must be reserved ahead of time.
- Who: The Pools are for all Guests at the Gaylord Orlando Resort.
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are not on duty at the pools
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule at the Gaylord Palms for the updated hours to the pools and any events. All information was correct when adding this page to the Waterpark Hotels Orlando site. Please check with the Hotel when booking for the most up-to-date information on the hotel, and its amenities.
Treehouse - Kids Splash Park
Kids love the fun of the Treehouse Splash Park designed just for them. Zero-entry access and shallow water make this a safer place for the little ones to splash in the water. Climbing around the multi-level playhouse, your kids will have a blast with all the interactive water features. Fountains and sprinklers continuously spray while the huge water bucket continues to fill. From time to time, the water bucket tips splashing everyone below and getting them soaked.
- Sprinklers, Foutains
- Zero-entry with shallow water
- 317 Gallon tipping water bucket
- Four water slides connected to the Tree House add more fun for the older kids. Each of these water slides is unique. Kids can slip down an open flume, or enclosure slides. Height requirement: 40" on some and 36" on others
The Wake Zone - Wave Rider
Are you brave enough to tackle the Wake Zone? This wave rider is large enough for a couple of riders at a time. The speed of the rushing water may be intimidating, but for the thrill, you have to give it a try.
If you are a big kid, or an adventurous adult, 1 of the 7 large water slides will offer a true thrill.
- Florida Free Fall: Very large, enclosed tube with a sudden first drop that spirals you down to a funnel before dropping out to your splash zone. Height requirement: 48" or taller to ride - Weight limit: 300 lbs
- Tamiami Twister: Two similar water slides in the shape of a tornado. These enclosed slides are fun to race your friends. Height requirement: 48" or taller to ride - Weight limit: 300 lbs
- Tree House Slides: Four of the water slides are connected to the Tree House and are each unique in their own way. Some are open flume, and others have enclosures part of the way. Height requirement: 40" on some and 36" on others
Crystal River Rapids - Lazy River
Splash and float along the Crystal River Rapids Lazy River at the Gaylord Palms water park. Enter the Oasis that makes up this fast-flowing river behind the Big Cypress Tower Water Slides. Heated for year-round enjoyment, this lazy river is fun for the whole family. As you float along the river, you pass through a cave, under waterfalls, and even splashed by large sprinkling leaves. Stop at one of the alcoves along the route and take in the beauty of the area and the Florida sun.
Take a look at the full information about the Gaylord Palms Lazy River
Reserve yours early! These Cabanas don't stay around for long. Private Cabanas are located at the South Beach pool and the Cypress Springs Water Park. Ask the front desk for the latest pricing and availability.
Cypress Springs Pool
The largest family pool, Cypress Springs, has a large zero-entry access point on the one end and a play area with water basketball hoops on the other. Plenty of space for lounging around the pool while your kids are off having fun. The Cypress Springs pool even has bubbling fountains for little ones to sit and enjoy the water as you sit with them and play. A large screen at the end of the pool gives you announcements throughout the day, but it is also used for the large Pool Movies that show all kid-friendly movies in the evenings.
South Beach Pool
A tropical oasis awaits, and the quiet South Beach design lined with palm trees, cabanas, and lounge chairs, this is the place to get away from it all. Get your favorite adult beverage and sip it all afternoon while you rest, read or play.
Two large, square Hot Tubs are located at the Adult, South Beach Pool, with plenty of room for a small group each.
All American dining at a convenient location by the pool. Allowing you and your family to eat, drink and never leave the comforts of your outdoor sanctuary.
Water Park Map for Gaylord Palms Resort
Take a look at all the fun waiting for you at the Cypress Springs Water Park. The Pool complex is huge, and having this Water Park Map will help you map out where you want to go first. Show this to your kids, and they will be busting at the seams to get here. There is also a downloadable version as well.
Frequently Asked Questions: Gaylord Palms Resort Pool
Are the Pools Heated?
Yes, both the Cypress Springs Family Pool and the South Beach Pool are heated
Are there any life vests at the water park for kids?
Yes, there are various size life vest for kids at the water park
Are there any height restrictions for the Water Slides?
Yes, all 7 of the water slides have height restrictions:
- Florida Free Fall and Tamiami Twister racing slides - min height requirement of 48”
- Top-level Treehouse slides - min height requirement of 40"
- Lower-level Treehouse slides - min height requirement of 36"
Are the Pools and Water Park open year round?
Yes, the South Beach Pool and the Cypress Springs Water Park are open year round as long as the weather permits.
How many Hot Tubs?
You will find 2 large Hot Tubs at the end of the South Beach Pool
Does the Gaylord Palms have an Indoor Pool?
Unfortunately not. There are 2 large outdoor heated pools though. One designed for the family and the other a more private setting.