Home2 Suites Hilton Orlando Flamingo Crossing Pet Policy
Visiting Orlando is fun for the whole family. This can even include your pet if you are staying at the Home2 Suites at Flamingo Crossing. If you decide to take your dog or cat with you, it is really important to understand the Home2 Suites Hilton Orlando Flamingo Crossing Pet Policy.
Other great pet friendly locations to consider
Not all hotels and resorts in Orlando allow pets. Many people who have pets, have a difficult time leaving them behind. This is why it could be beneficial to know about the other pet friendly hotels in Orlando.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, it is a good idea to verify the latest pet policy information with the Home2 Suites Flamingo Crossing front desk. Pet Policies can change at any time so be sure you know the latest before booking your stay.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the Home2 Suites in Orlando Flamingo Crossing
Things you should know before you pack up your pet:
All Pets must:
- be a healthy pet – it is always a good idea to bring proof that your dog has its vaccinations up to date. This is important to have at any time you travel with your pet.
- can be a dog or a cat
- up to 2 pets per room
- need to be under 50 pounds
If you are bringing your pet, here are some additional things to consider:
- Deposit required
- Fee for bringing your pet
- Your pet should be well behaved
- Since there are only a limited number of pet suites, be sure to check on availability when booking
- keep your dog on a leash or in pet carrier when going out of your room
- Pets are only allowed in areas designated for them
- Use only the provided dog relief areas. If unsure of where this is, just ask the front desk.
- Always check with the Home2 Suites at Flamingo Crossing front desk to verify the latest Pet Policy information
Service Animals are always Welcome at the Home2 Suites at Flamingo Crossing in Orlando.