One of the nicest Pool Complex you will find in Orlando with a long, 800-foot lazy river, the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Pool stands out from the crowd. The Swimming Pool is very impressive in its own right but when you add in all of the other water features, this resort pool is a unique experience. There is not a Water Slide at the JW Marriott in Orlando but it is a great family water fun area just the same. As you flow through the winding Lazy River from the Zero-Entry Pool location you will find a very large path to float in with lush floral arrangements and trees overhanging. The walls are made to look like rocks and you will see gorgeous waterfalls as well. As you enter the main pool area, you will quickly see that it is very large and there are many places to splash and play. In the same area, you will see that there is a large whirlpool that has a waterfall that flows into it. A small, shallow splash pool close by and is a great place to take the toddlers. Since you are staying at this resort, you also have access to the amenities of the Ritz-Carlton Pools next door. This opens up additional, more quiet pool locations. If there is too much action going on at the main pool, head over and get some sun and relax a bit. Down by the lake, you can take a kayak out and paddle around while taking in the scenery around you from a different vantage point. There are Cabanas for rent at both pool locations if you are in the mood to really be pampered throughout the day. The sheer style and perfection that has gone into these pools will make you feel as if you have entered an Oasis of paradise and you will want to return with your family time and time again.
Water Park Information at Orlando World Center Marriott:
- Pool Hours: Daily 7 am – 11 pm
- Outdoor Pool: Multiple Pools connected by the Lazy River and plenty of places to sit and lounge. The Pools at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes next door are available to all guests at the JW Marriott.
- Indoor Pool: There is not an Indoor Heated Pool
- Large Water Slides: The JW Marriott does not have any water slides
- Lazy River: The huge, 800 foot lazy river wraps around the entire water complex at the JW Marriott in Orlando
- Kids Splash Park: There is not an Kid’s Splash Park but there is a small chilrens pool
- Zero-entry: Zero-entry access is available entering the lazy river
- Hot Tub: A large hot tub is available at the main pool
- Towels: Towels are provided at the pool area
- Cabanas: Cabanas are available for an additional fee. Be sure to book yours early.
- Notice: Pool hours can change without notice. Always check the daily schedule with the staff at the JW Marriott for the updated hours to the pools and any events.
- Who: The Pool are for all Guests at the JW Marriott Orlando and the guests staying at the sister property, the Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes
- Lifeguards: Lifeguards are on duty around the Lazy River
Swimming Pools at The JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
As you walk out to the Oasis that surrounds the pool area you notice that this is not a regular pool. As a matter of fact, there are actually four (4) different pools connected by a long streaming lazy river. The layout of this water fun area makes it an enjoyable place to stay and play with all members of your family.
The 800-foot lazy river connects all of the pools together in this massive water park-like, adventure. Grab your float, provided with your resort fee, and whisk away on the slow river taking you by the beauty of the surrounding tropics with rock formation and cooling waterfalls.
The large lake, behind the JW Marriott, offers watercraft like kayaks and canoes for your family enjoyment. Great family time is waiting and wonderful memories can be made floating on the lake and taking in the sights. Kayak tours can also be arranged during each day. Check with the marina for the latest times and outings.
Frequently Asked Questions: JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes Pool
Are the Pools heated?
Yes, the pools are heated and remain a constant 80-82 degrees. Since the Lazy River connects all of the pools, it is heated as well.
Are pool floats available?
You get two (2) pool floats provided with the Resort Fee during your entire stay.
Are towels provided at the pool area?
Pool towels are available at locations around the pool area.