Are Pets allowed at the Portofino Bay Resort in Universal Orlando?
Isn’t it great to know that you are allowed to bring your pet with you to many of the Loews Hotels in Orlando? The Loews Portofino Bay Resort Pet Policy shows that two (2) pets are allowed when you travel. They do not allow cats or other animals. Just remember, “Loews Loves Pets” and they are out to prove it to you every time you visit.
Although this information was correct at the time of publishing, always check with the Resort front desk about any additional fees for bringing your pet in case the policy has changed.
Pet Policy Restrictions at the Portofino Bay Hotel
Things you should know before bringing your dog with you:
All Pets must:
- be in good health – as a matter of fact, you must bring proof that your dog has its vaccinations up to date
- be only a dog
- 2 pets per pet room
In order to bring your pet:
- You will have a one time cleaning fee
- Only certain rooms are available for pets
- Daily Housekeeping has to be arranged
- Pets are only allowed in designated areas
- Restaurants and Pools are off limits for your Dog
- Club level rooms are not available
- Always check with the Portofino Bay front desk to verify the latest Pet Policy information
Service Animals are always Welcome at the Loews Portofino Bay Resort.
Please note the information and fees provided can change without notice, however, was accurate when published. To confirm all details you will need to check directly with the properties in question before completing your vacation planning.
Loews Portofino Bay Resort